Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

†DOOMRAISER†

Go down 
+3
GrandNational
MetalGuy71
SpectreFate
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

†DOOMRAISER† Empty
PostSubject: †DOOMRAISER†   †DOOMRAISER† Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Any fans of this awesome doom band? I've been following them for awhile now, and although their music is tough as balls to find, it is well worth it to seek out. I call it traditional doom. Vocals have a Danzig-esque feel to them.....

Check it, yo!

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

†DOOMRAISER† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †DOOMRAISER†   †DOOMRAISER† Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Sounds pretty nifty to me. These guys been around awhile or are they new kids on the doomy block?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

†DOOMRAISER† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †DOOMRAISER†   †DOOMRAISER† Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:36 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Sounds pretty nifty to me. These guys been around awhile or are they new kids on the doomy block?

Early to mid 2000's, I believe.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

†DOOMRAISER† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †DOOMRAISER†   †DOOMRAISER† Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:01 pm

B, this is the kind of metal music I dig the most. Gotta totally look into them. To me, they sound like Sleep with an actual singer.
Back to top Go down

†DOOMRAISER† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †DOOMRAISER†   †DOOMRAISER† Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:38 pm

Ah man, I think the guy from Sleep/OM is awesome. Sure, he can't really "sing" per se, but he's about the only person mixing indian ragas and doom that I can think of.

Smile

I'll check out these samples later, not at a computer with speakers at the moment.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

†DOOMRAISER† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †DOOMRAISER†   †DOOMRAISER† Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:44 pm

i can see smoking a fatty to this, not bad.

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

†DOOMRAISER† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †DOOMRAISER†   †DOOMRAISER† Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Shawn D. wrote:
Ah man, I think the guy from Sleep/OM is awesome. Sure, he can't really "sing" per se, but he's about the only person mixing indian ragas and doom that I can think of.

Smile

I'll check out these samples later, not at a computer with speakers at the moment.

Ya, I like Al Cisneros, and am a huge fan of Sleep/OM, but he's got the stoner vocals, which is cool by me. This guy has more of as Spec said Danzigesque vocals, which I like also.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

†DOOMRAISER† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †DOOMRAISER†   †DOOMRAISER† Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Yay! A band I like that others like as well!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

†DOOMRAISER† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †DOOMRAISER†   †DOOMRAISER† Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:49 pm

GrandNational wrote:
B, this is the kind of metal music I dig the most. Gotta totally look into them. To me, they sound like Sleep with an actual singer.

Aww whatt! Sometimes you disapoint me..haha. I love the vocals from Sleep/OM. I guess OM took some getting used to, but the lyrics make up for it.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

†DOOMRAISER† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †DOOMRAISER†   †DOOMRAISER† Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:50 pm

This sounds good by the way.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

†DOOMRAISER† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †DOOMRAISER†   †DOOMRAISER† Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Stender wrote:
GrandNational wrote:

Aww whatt! Sometimes you disapoint me..haha. I love the vocals from Sleep/OM. I guess OM took some getting used to, but the lyrics make up for it.

Brrrrrooo, I guess I didn't word it right. I like Al, his vocals are perfect for Sleep/OM. What I meant by actual singer is someone with vocal range, like Robert Lowe, etc. Yes, Al is an actual singer Smile
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

†DOOMRAISER† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †DOOMRAISER†   †DOOMRAISER† Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:19 am

Pretty good stuff! Nice,Thick and Fuzzy!
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

†DOOMRAISER† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †DOOMRAISER†   †DOOMRAISER† Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:22 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
Nice,Thick and Fuzzy!

I'm going to let you get away with that one.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

†DOOMRAISER† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †DOOMRAISER†   †DOOMRAISER† Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:14 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Nice,Thick and Fuzzy!

I'm going to let you get away with that one.

I was gonna say,like your backside Spec. Razz
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

†DOOMRAISER† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †DOOMRAISER†   †DOOMRAISER† Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:46 am

Bump for delicious doomy goodness. Gotta get me some †DOOMRAISER† 253444

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

†DOOMRAISER† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †DOOMRAISER†   †DOOMRAISER† Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:55 am

Just now listening...pretty badass.

†DOOMRAISER† Empty
PostSubject: Re: †DOOMRAISER†   †DOOMRAISER† Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

†DOOMRAISER†
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: