Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]

Go down 
+38
Metallic Blaze
onrypt
Waylon
Blackmore
Thrasher1972
metalhead777
metalken
Nico
Doomdance
Wurthless
GrandNational
Sutekh
JBall_Z
Schbopo
Knyghtfall
The_Jayroh
Wargod
thejokeriv
Gilbert
rawr!
chewie
Stender
Shawn Of Fire
Fat Freddy
Joe
ultmetal
kmorg
nevermore
DeathCult
krokus
tohostudios
SpectreFate
mc666
manny
bassman
Required Fields
DallasBlack
exact33
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:37 am

Saxon- Forever free.

My favourite album when driving my BMW on the highway headbanger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:56 am

Gilbert wrote:
Saxon- Forever free.

My favourite album when driving my BMW on the highway headbanger

Gotta love that!
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:50 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 0000086068_350TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Dmpais10
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Cover32TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Agento10
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Bad+Religion+-+SufferTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Fugazi_In_On_The_Kill_Taker

Last edited by SpectreFate on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:57 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 514lOyhcGAL._SL500_AA300_

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:41 am

detuned wrote:
a self-assembled Creedence Clearwater Revival compilation I put together via emusic.

I named it "Bayou California"
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Screenshot20110609at102s

That's pretty good, but is missing some essential stuff. CCR is about the only band where their greatest hits can suffice as all you need. CHRONICLE VOL. 1 & 2 are downright perfect compilations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:32 am

Quote :
That's pretty good, but is missing some essential stuff. CCR is about the only band where their greatest hits can suffice as all you need. CHRONICLE VOL. 1 & 2 are downright perfect compilations.

Well, I was going for a specific "mood" with that one, so there are some classics that were left off on purpose.

The other deciding factor is that it's only 60 minutes long, I don't like discs any longer than that.

If "Born On The Bayou" and "The Midnight Special" were on Chronicles Vol. 1, then that's the only disc I'd ever need...but they put those songs on Vol. 2 and thus this compilation was born.

Creedence works well with compilations because they were really a "singles" band, their albums were just song collections, so you're not breaking up "a classic" when you make a compilation like with many bands.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:51 am

Kix - HOT WIRE
Judas Priest - SIN AFTER SIN

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Unbidden - Slaughtering the Vile
Grim Reaper - Rock You to Hell
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:32 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 51ssIBnieqL._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:00 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Anthol10TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Folder15
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Cover33TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 B0000010

Last edited by SpectreFate on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:06 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 61pLj0dr7-L._SL500_AA300_

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:07 pm

SABBAT(JAPAN):FINNISH DEMONSLAUGHTER 7" single
CUTTHROAT:THRASH METAL CRAZY NIGHT (2008) 7"SINGLE
MORTUARY:WHERE DEATH TAKES YOUR SOUL (LIVE ´90+DEMO ´88) LP
OZZY OSBOURNE:PRINCE OF DARKNESS (SECOND CD FROM BOX SET) CD
DOKKEN:LIGHTNING STRIKES AGAIN (2008) CD
TYRANNY:THE MANIPULATION CONTINUES (2007) CD
BLACK N BLUE:HELL YEAH (2011) CD
MISS CRAZY:MISS CRAZY (2006) CD
MURO:MUTANT HUNTER (1989) MINI LP
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 5103

Last edited by krokus on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:25 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Anvil-juggernaut-of-justice

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 23981_bonded_by_blood_feed_the_beast

Humble Pie - Queens and Nuns (A bootleg cd of rare stuff)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:53 pm

a bunch of my remixes, audio editing projects, recordings and other assorted flotsam, trying to decide what stuff to use for a new demo reel (portfolio).

Some cool items I found so far, the good stuff will be uploaded and I'll share the links if anyone is interested.

-a single edit of "Fish Bowl Man" from Mr. Bulbous

-an instrumental re-edit of Revelation (Life Or Death) from Psalm 9

-an instrumental edit of Where Eagles Dare by Iron Maiden (I always hated the vocal line in that song)

-a 13-minute edited down version of the entire Jethro Tull album Thick As A Brick

-an instrumental edit of the first 3 cuts from Sleep's Holy Mountain (I never finished the rest)

-a mashup called "Someday At Once", mixing all 6 songs from Miles Davis' Someday album so they play simultaneously.

-an extended edit of the song "She Makes Me (Stormtrooper In Stilettos) by Queen, because one section needed to be repeated to sound correct.

-a remix of Another One Bites The Dust with the breakdown section reversed to hear the "backwards message". LOL.

-a 45 minute live version of Robin Trower's Bridge Of Sighs, assembled by editing together solos from about 7 different live versions.

and I haven't even started looking through the goofy stuff yet. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Crashdiet - Rest in Sleaze
Johnny Cash - Essential 3.0
Terry Brock - Diamond Blue
Steevi Jaimz - My Private Hell

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:46 pm

OK, I listened to Kiss' "Sonic Dynamite" again and it really didn't do much for me.

It's not bad but it's not as good as I remembered it either. I need to spin the last AC/DC album again too and see if it still holds up for me.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Extol - Burial
Crimson Moonlight - The Covenant Progress
Mortification - Post Momentary Affliction
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:12 pm

detuned wrote:
a bunch of my remixes, audio editing projects, recordings and other assorted flotsam, trying to decide what stuff to use for a new demo reel (portfolio).

Some cool items I found so far, the good stuff will be uploaded and I'll share the links if anyone is interested.

-a single edit of "Fish Bowl Man" from Mr. Bulbous

-an instrumental re-edit of Revelation (Life Or Death) from Psalm 9

-an instrumental edit of Where Eagles Dare by Iron Maiden (I always hated the vocal line in that song)

-a 13-minute edited down version of the entire Jethro Tull album Thick As A Brick

-an instrumental edit of the first 3 cuts from Sleep's Holy Mountain (I never finished the rest)

-a mashup called "Someday At Once", mixing all 6 songs from Miles Davis' Someday album so they play simultaneously.

-an extended edit of the song "She Makes Me (Stormtrooper In Stilettos) by Queen, because one section needed to be repeated to sound correct.

-a remix of Another One Bites The Dust with the breakdown section reversed to hear the "backwards message". LOL.

-a 45 minute live version of Robin Trower's Bridge Of Sighs, assembled by editing together solos from about 7 different live versions.

and I haven't even started looking through the goofy stuff yet. Laughing very hard

I'd like to hear all that....even the Queen crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:23 pm

She Makes Me is a Brian May vocal tune, so it only "kind of" sounds like a Queen song.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Thin Lizzy- Chinatown
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Deathcult- Sodomy/Repulsive In My Ways
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:39 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Age_of_Mastery_cover
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Edguy_-_Theater_Of_Salvation
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Aerosmith+-+Get+A+Grip
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Touched%20By%20Jesus
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 1395_impellitteri_pedal_to_the_metal
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Cover_35562227112008
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 400
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Eewwezb6
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Opeth_-_Watershed_Collectors_Edition_2008_video
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 35900;encoding=jpg;size=300;fallback=defaultImage
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Eluveitie_-_Everything_Remains_(As_It_Never_Was)_artwork
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 168162;encoding=jpg;size=300;fallback=defaultImage
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Bad_English_%28album%29
Que negative Toho comment here: Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Saxon - Wheels of Steel
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:46 pm

watched:

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Ac%2Bdc%2Blet%2Bthere%2Bbe%2Brock%2B3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:30 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 9e7fe03ae7a021a66f6ec110.L._AA300_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next