Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alpha Tiger = Germany

Go down 
+9
chewie
speed101
Smindas
martinsane
Gilbert
powermacho
Witchfinder
krokus
Wargod
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Alpha Tiger = Germany Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Tiger = Germany   Alpha Tiger = Germany Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Any thoughts on Alpha Tiger from Germany?

They were called Satin Black.

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Tiger = Germany   Alpha Tiger = Germany Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:12 pm

This is the way real heavy metal should sound, with balls and with attitude. HAIL TO YOU and to ALPHA TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Tiger = Germany   Alpha Tiger = Germany Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:46 pm

krokus wrote:
This is the way real heavy metal should sound, with balls and with attitude. HAIL TO YOU and to ALPHA TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole cd is just an azz kicker most songs on the cd are about 6 min in length.

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Tiger = Germany   Alpha Tiger = Germany Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
krokus wrote:

The whole cd is just an azz kicker most songs on the cd are about 6 min in length.

Wargod52

yeah, after listening to this songs i need to buy it. You are a totaly dedicated heavy metal fan Wargod, and i have a lot of respect for you.
A new band that i really like and that you maybe dont know is SPELLCASTER. They have a mini album out and in July a new record. They kick ass. They remind me of HELSTAR, old NASTY SAVAGE (but less thrash) and METAL CHURCH.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Tiger = Germany   Alpha Tiger = Germany Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:53 pm

krokus wrote:
Wargod48 wrote:
krokus wrote:

Wargod52

yeah, after listening to this songs i need to buy it. You are a totaly dedicated heavy metal fan Wargod, and i have a lot of respect for you.
A new band that i really like and that you maybe dont know is SPELLCASTER. They have a mini album out and in July a new record. They kick ass. They remind me of HELSTAR, old NASTY SAVAGE (but less thrash) and METAL CHURCH.

I'll have to check them out!

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Tiger = Germany   Alpha Tiger = Germany Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Wow! I've added this one to the want list. Sounds excellent!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Tiger = Germany   Alpha Tiger = Germany Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:24 pm

krokus wrote:
Wargod48 wrote:
krokus wrote:

Wargod52

hELSTAR AND METAL CHURCH? MMMM Sounds very interesting.

This band that WARGOD introduced is very good, I need their album
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Tiger = Germany   Alpha Tiger = Germany Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:49 am

On my want list for sure
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Tiger = Germany   Alpha Tiger = Germany Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:33 am

NIce find! Thanks for the heads up. Excellent sounding traditional heavy metal. Definately need to acquire this.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Tiger = Germany   Alpha Tiger = Germany Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:44 pm

I had to review their latest, Man or Machine. It's alright, but it didn't really grab me personally. It's clear that Alpha Tiger are a talented bunch of performers, but the songs comprising the album do their abilities a disservice as none of the song-writing will grabs as much as the performance.

Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Tiger = Germany   Alpha Tiger = Germany Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Was just looking up bands earlier and saw them.Will give them a listen.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Tiger = Germany   Alpha Tiger = Germany Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:05 am

Sounds good!!!! I might have to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Tiger = Germany   Alpha Tiger = Germany Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:05 pm

Just stumbled across this band on Bandcamp. Quite excellent!

Must buy!
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Tiger = Germany   Alpha Tiger = Germany Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:33 pm

I was loving it till helium tits started squealing. I really hate that high pitched vocal.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Tiger = Germany   Alpha Tiger = Germany Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:48 pm

Whoa ! That sounds really good.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Tiger = Germany   Alpha Tiger = Germany Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:02 am

Sounds decent enough. I could listen to more of this, methinks.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Tiger = Germany   Alpha Tiger = Germany Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:57 am

There are so many bands playing retro metal. A lot to explore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Tiger = Germany   Alpha Tiger = Germany Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha Tiger = Germany
Page 1 of 1