Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rubicon Cross featuring CJ Snare (Firehouse) & Chris Green (Furyon)

Go down 
+5
glassprison
MetalGuy71
Shawn Of Fire
Eyesore
libertynjustice
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Rubicon Cross featuring CJ Snare (Firehouse) & Chris Green (Furyon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubicon Cross featuring CJ Snare (Firehouse) & Chris Green (Furyon)   Rubicon Cross featuring CJ Snare (Firehouse) & Chris Green (Furyon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 4:56 pm

Bumpitty-bump-bump.

Someone mentioned this in the Stryper thread so I thought I'd break the album out and give it a fresh spin. 3 years since the last post and the album still holds up. Check it out.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Rubicon Cross featuring CJ Snare (Firehouse) & Chris Green (Furyon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubicon Cross featuring CJ Snare (Firehouse) & Chris Green (Furyon)   Rubicon Cross featuring CJ Snare (Firehouse) & Chris Green (Furyon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 5:16 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Bumpitty-bump-bump.

Someone mentioned this in the Stryper thread so I thought I'd break the album out and give it a fresh spin. 3 years since the last post and the album still holds up. Check it out.

Yep it's a solid album! I think it holds up against a lot of the Firehouse
material.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Rubicon Cross featuring CJ Snare (Firehouse) & Chris Green (Furyon)   Rubicon Cross featuring CJ Snare (Firehouse) & Chris Green (Furyon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 7:29 pm

Yeah, the Firehouse albums after Good Acoustics have about 3-4 really cool songs and a bunch of mediocre material. The Rubicon Cross album is diverse, full of hooks and heavier than Firehouse. CJ sounds great as well.

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Rubicon Cross featuring CJ Snare (Firehouse) & Chris Green (Furyon)   Rubicon Cross featuring CJ Snare (Firehouse) & Chris Green (Furyon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 10:21 pm

That rubicon cross album is really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rubicon Cross featuring CJ Snare (Firehouse) & Chris Green (Furyon)   Rubicon Cross featuring CJ Snare (Firehouse) & Chris Green (Furyon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rubicon Cross featuring CJ Snare (Firehouse) & Chris Green (Furyon)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2