Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hell - Human Remains

Go down 
+11
MetalGuy71
ryanmetalman
labrekk
stormspell
DallasBlack
Gilbert
GrandNational
tohostudios
A Handful of Wayne
Smindas
Wargod
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Hell - Human Remains Empty
PostSubject: Hell - Human Remains   Hell - Human Remains Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:52 pm

Anyone interested in this? I ordered the cd this morning and I've heard already and it slays.

https://youtu.be/EpkuYxyYM2A

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Hell - Human Remains   Hell - Human Remains Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:10 pm

I'm very interested in it. Will hopefully pick it up quite soon, I can't wait to hear it. I downloaded the single off iTunes about a month back, complete with the re-recording of 'Save Us From Those Who Would Save Us' and have nothing but high hopes for this Human Remains as a result.

I've got to admit, I'm kind of glad they didn't use Martin Walkyier for this album in the end (he was officially announced as joining the band around the same Andy Sneap was). The new singer just suits the material so much more than Martin would have.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Hell - Human Remains   Hell - Human Remains Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Smindas wrote:
I'm very interested in it. Will hopefully pick it up quite soon, I can't wait to hear it. I downloaded the single off iTunes about a month back, complete with the re-recording of 'Save Us From Those Who Would Save Us' and have nothing but high hopes for this Human Remains as a result.

I've got to admit, I'm kind of glad they didn't use Martin Walkyier for this album in the end (he was officially announced as joining the band around the same Andy Sneap was). The new singer just suits the material so much more than Martin would have.

Well your gonna love it it rawks.

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

PostSubject: Re: Hell - Human Remains   Hell - Human Remains Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about it. Have a feeling it could be a top album of the year already.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Hell - Human Remains   Hell - Human Remains Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:00 pm

lol! Laughing very hard What the hell is that guy? I think if I didn't see that video I probably could have gotten into it but those guys freak me out haha. The vocalist looks like he's trying to be too much like King Diamond..... very wierd.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Hell - Human Remains   Hell - Human Remains Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
lol! Hell - Human Remains 201269 What the hell is that guy? I think if I didn't see that video I probably could have gotten into it but those guys freak me out haha. The vocalist looks like he's trying to be too much like King Diamond..... very wierd.

I like the music but those vocals just kill it for me.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Hell - Human Remains   Hell - Human Remains Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:23 pm

lol! Hell - Human Remains 201269 What the hell is that guy? I think if I didn't see that video I probably could have gotten into it but those guys freak me out haha. The vocalist looks like he's trying to be too much like King Diamond..... very wierd.

That's what I was thinking. I thought he was about to suck my soul out if I stared too long Razz

He looks like a demented retard trying to worship the devil Hell - Human Remains 201269
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Hell - Human Remains   Hell - Human Remains Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:25 am

I'm not really familiar with this band.

Heard a couple of samples on you tube and they sound really good.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

PostSubject: Re: Hell - Human Remains   Hell - Human Remains Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:34 am

The new guy's pretty theatric sounding but he kind of needs to be in order to replace someone like Dave Halliday. I must admit, the band look absolutely ridiculous though.

To be fair, if you're in a band called 'Hell', you need to be over the top! ;P

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Hell - Human Remains   Hell - Human Remains Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:59 am

GrandNational wrote:
He looks like a demented retard trying to worship the devil Hell - Human Remains 201269

So do the bassist and the guitarist with the black hair.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Hell - Human Remains   Hell - Human Remains Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Nuclear Blast USA will have both the 2CD and 3LP sets for sale in a week, or so I'm told.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
labrekk
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Hell - Human Remains   Hell - Human Remains Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:

I like the music but those vocals just kill it for me.

The vocals are indeed the weak link for me...Too bad, cause the music rocks big time.
Back to top Go down
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Hell - Human Remains   Hell - Human Remains Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Cool. Reminds me of a demon possessed Judas Priest. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Hell - Human Remains   Hell - Human Remains Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Not too shabby, although I wish I hadn't seen the video. The visuals make it hard to take seriously.

Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Hell - Human Remains   Hell - Human Remains Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:59 am

It's a pretty decent album like.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Hell - Human Remains   Hell - Human Remains Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:55 am

Can't believe that you guys aren't totally sold on this band. I think the fact that they are so over the top is what makes them great! Anyway they have a new record coming out soon

Hell - Human Remains Hell-t10
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Hell - Human Remains   Hell - Human Remains Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:46 am

[quote="Boris2008"]Can't believe that you guys aren't totally sold on this band. I think the fact that they are so over the top is what makes them great! Anyway they have a new record coming out soon

Huge fan here and it's a great album.  Can't wait for the new one.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Hell - Human Remains   Hell - Human Remains Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:03 pm

I see no problems with this band. The music is cool and the vocals don't distract me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell - Human Remains   Hell - Human Remains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell - Human Remains
Page 1 of 1