Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black 'N Blue - Hell Yeah! (new album)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Black 'N Blue - Hell Yeah! (new album) Empty
PostSubject: Black 'N Blue - Hell Yeah! (new album)   Black 'N Blue - Hell Yeah! (new album) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Not sure how many BNB fans we have here. I've always thought the few songs I had heard from them over the years were okay but they're one of the few major label hair bands I've never dug deep into. I was able to check out this new album and it's VERY good. If you're fan, you won't be disappointed. Anyone planning on picking it up? According to Amazon it comes out 5/17.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37636

PostSubject: Re: Black 'N Blue - Hell Yeah! (new album)   Black 'N Blue - Hell Yeah! (new album) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:17 pm

I dig'em and am interested in hearing it, but Lord knows when I'll get around to it ... 2011 has been a slow year for me and there are a ton of other releases ahead of it that I haven't heard yet.

*EDIT* Looky here, found a track on YouTube:

Pretty decent track, reminds me of Def Leppard's "Foolin'" quite a bit.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Black 'N Blue - Hell Yeah! (new album)   Black 'N Blue - Hell Yeah! (new album) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Yes! I loooove this song! It's my favorite song from the album.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12603

PostSubject: Re: Black 'N Blue - Hell Yeah! (new album)   Black 'N Blue - Hell Yeah! (new album) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:42 pm

My guilty pleasure album (if ya want to call it that) is "Without Love" by Black n Blue.

As of now, no sound on the laptop where I am (working in the oil fileds of North Dakota) so I can't listen to clip Freddy posted.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Black 'N Blue - Hell Yeah! (new album)   Black 'N Blue - Hell Yeah! (new album) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:36 am

I always loved BLACK´N´BLUE, they had first some cool demos, and later some nice records and some years ago they released a old live album. Anyway, i ordered this new album yesterday together with a LOUDNESS live album from 1991 with MICHAEL VESCERA and some other cool cd´s.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Black 'N Blue - Hell Yeah! (new album)   Black 'N Blue - Hell Yeah! (new album) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:52 am

Like this new one alot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black 'N Blue - Hell Yeah! (new album)   Black 'N Blue - Hell Yeah! (new album) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black 'N Blue - Hell Yeah! (new album)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: