Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY great band.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY great band. Empty
PostSubject: CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY great band.   CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY great band. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:46 am

Not long ago this italian band released a cool album of pure METAL PUNK all the way. A mix between MOTORHEAD, DISCHARGE, TANK and BULLDOZER, with a lot of influences from old UK bands like SACRILEGE, THE EXPLOITED, WARFARE, BLOODMONEY, ATOMKRAFT, VENOMetc....and of crust bands like TAMPERE SS, AXEGRINDER, HELLBASTARD etc.... If you like some of this bands mixed with speed and thrash, you will like this band. They really know how to write good songs:

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY great band.   CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY great band. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:56 am

Neat-O. I hear a lotta Carnivore in there too, especially in the vox. Makes sense cuz "Children of Technology" is a lyric from Carnivore's "Predator" ("Greetings and felicitations, children of technology!")

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY great band.   CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY great band. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Neat-O. I hear a lotta Carnivore in there too, especially in the vox. Makes sense cuz "Children of Technology" is a lyric from Carnivore's "Predator" ("Greetings and felicitations, children of technology!")

Of course, a lot of the debut album by CARNIVORE you can find back in this cd, also the afternuclear image and lirics have to do with bands like CARNIVORE or ATOMKRAFT.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY great band.   CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY great band. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:47 pm

Thanks!

Very good band indeed!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY great band.   CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY great band. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:09 pm

yes, they have the right attitude Gilbert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY great band.   CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY great band. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY great band.
Page 1 of 1