Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford

Go down 
+4
Troublezone
MoonChild
SpectreFate
Mglaffas81
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford  Empty
PostSubject: Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford    Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:49 am

headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger

Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford    Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:39 am

That was cool. Lars could still drum on that tour.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford    Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:45 am

Judas Priest - unmatched.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford    Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:46 am

Halford's rooster dance is funny.

Last edited by Troublezone on Tue May 10, 2011 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford    Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:47 am

Yeah, I've had this song for years on a bootleg C.D, and I finally saw the video a couple of years ago. It was the last gig on that tour in Miami. The other cool video from the "Sh!t in the Sheds Tour" from the summer of '94 is this one in Chicago. Metallica got up and played "London Dungeon", "Last Caress" and "Green Hell" w/ Glenn Danzig in Chicago who along with Suicidal Tendencies toured with them that summer. I was at the Indianapolis show, which was either the day before or after, if my memory is serving me correctly?

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford    Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:07 am

Nice. I've got this track socked away on a CD-R of random tunes somewhere. I also have them performing "So What" with "Animal" from the Anti-Nowhere League and some other "guest appearance" odds and ends.

Oh, and I love Halford's Metal Gangsta ensemble here. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford    Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:19 am

Quote :
Oh, and I love Halford's Metal Gangsta ensemble here.

I thought he resembled Ugly Kid Joe's mascot back then.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford    Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:21 am

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
Oh, and I love Halford's Metal Gangsta ensemble here.

I thought he resembled Ugly Kid Joe's mascot back then.

Or a roadie for Pantera. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford    Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:53 am

Funny to see the Fight-era Halford skulking and stomping around on-stage like an angst filled teen. He got off the stage rather quickly too. Sounded good, but he didn't look very happy to be there.

Cool performance though. Thanks for posting that.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford    Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:33 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Funny to see the Fight-era Halford skulking and stomping around on-stage like an angst filled teen. He got off the stage rather quickly too. Sounded good, but he didn't look very happy to be there.

Cool performance though. Thanks for posting that.

It was the second or third last song of the night for Metallica, if I'm correctly remembering where it was within the set list, and that wrapped things up for Metallica on the fairly extensive summer concert series.
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford    Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford  Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:43 am

ive heard that before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford    Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metallica performs Rapid Fire with Rob Halford
Page 1 of 1