Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]

Go down 
+42
bgast1
Thrasher73
jstate
Addy
Nico
Jesusandmetal23
Gilbert
SideShowDisaSter
JBall_Z
Wurthless
Alex Dee Rokket
Shawn Of Fire
Schbopo
thejokeriv
SlaytanicPOWER
DeathCult
mc666
stepcousin
EvyMetal
James B.
MoonChild
Witchfinder
Temple of Blood
DallasBlack
Sutekh
Stender
Required Fields
mr.electric39
krokus
ultmetal
rawr!
Joe
bassman
SAHB Healer
kmorg
chewie
Fat Freddy
SpectreFate
exact33
manny
nevermore
tohostudios
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:02 am

Grim Reaper - Rock You to Hell
Loudness - Devil Soldier
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:16 am

Required Fields wrote:
Grim Reaper - Rock You to Hell
Loudness - Devil Soldier

TWO GREAT HEAVY METAL ALBUMS headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:23 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 41gD0-DfhfL._SL500_AA300_

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:47 am

Helloween - THE DARK RIDE
Annihilator - CARNIVAL DIABLOS

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:53 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 51ejii1GxrL._SL500_AA300_TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 51lJuNpgWBL._SL500_AA280_
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:56 am

Angel Dust - OF HUMAN BONDAGE
X-Sinner - PEACE TREATY

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:42 pm

AC/DC - High Voltage
Angel Dust - Of Human Bondage
Jag Panzer - The Age Of Mastery
Jorn - Lonely Are The Brave
Enforcer - Classic Chicago Metal
Exciter - Heavy Metal Maniac
Judas Priest - Jugulator

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:45 pm

Honeymoon Suite - Racing After Midnight
King Kobra - Ready To Strike
Talisman - Genesis
Europe - Prisoners In Paradise
Hardline - Double Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:15 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 514GRxgZP9L._SL500_AA300_
Rare Bird - Epic Forest

Great, another esoteric progressive band that I now need to acquire all their albums. ARGH! lol!
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:34 pm

detuned wrote:
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 514GRxgZP9L._SL500_AA300_
Rare Bird - Epic Forest

Great, another esoteric progressive band that I now need to acquire all their albums. ARGH! lol!

Detuend are you listening to that one?? If you like that one you NEED to get "As Your Mind Flies By" with the original line up. Two keys players: an organist and electric pianist. The guy who plays the electric piano has it heavily distorted like a guitar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:44 pm

I ran across these guys in a box set, the song in the box was the title track "Epic Forest" so that's where I started. I'll check out the first 2 albums next.

I also really like the folk rock scene from the same era and there's a good bit of CSN type vocal harmonies on Epic Forest.

Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:53 pm

detuned wrote:
I ran across these guys in a box set, the song in the box was the title track "Epic Forest" so that's where I started. I'll check out the first 2 albums next.

I also really like the folk rock scene from the same era and there's a good bit of CSN type vocal harmonies on Epic Forest.

Yes there is. The first two aren't like that (If I remember correctly). Hogarth-era Marillion covered the song "Sympathy" from the first album. The song "As Your Mind Flies By" is a 19 minute progger.

Oh! If you like them you might like Micah "I'm Only One Man", which sounds like CSN with an occasional Y.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:57 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 AxelRudiPell-NastyReputation
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 AxelRudiPell-EternalPrisoner
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 1237927512_bc1b8ba7ce3b
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 2728
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 AxelRudiPell-TheMasqueradeBall
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 126007
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:04 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 61wC2Jc-AhL._AA280_TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 41Iv5HV3XEL._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Accept - BLOOD OF THE NATIONS
Helloween - 7 SINNERS
Benedictum - UNCREATION
Scatterbrain - HERE COMES TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

MILK AND BLOOD, BLOOD AND MILK!!! TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 604261
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:38 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 517p4sgu4nL._SL500_AA300_

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:07 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 41P%2B93snbuL._SL500_AA300_

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Cover_2213172112008
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:26 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Nucleus-Well-Talk-About-I-399331
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Guardian - Miracle Mile
Essence of Sorrow - Reflections of the Obscure
Harmony - Dreaming Awake
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:56 am

Shok Paris - Go for the Throat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:32 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Folder51TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Running_Wild-Victory-Frontal%5B1%5D
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:00 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 51Q0MBCR7JL._SL500_AA300_

Anybody know if there's plans for an expanded edition of this album? I checked Amazon and they only have the expanded anniversary editions of Pyromania and Adrenalize.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:44 am

Mortal Sin - FACE OF DESPAIR
WWIII - S/T

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:44 am

detuned wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

MILK AND BLOOD, BLOOD AND MILK!!! TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 604261

"A family of four... a family no more. Drunken Milkman, driving drunk."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next