Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock

Go down 
+3
Doomdance
exact33
Wargod
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock Empty
PostSubject: Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock   Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Well I happen to stumble across them today and wow killer band for a 3 piece. They are definitely NWOBHM old school style. For some reason I can't get the link to post right to post as a youtube vid.

This version is from their cd.

https://youtu.be/QLfQ1eSsczw

This version is from a live show.

https://youtu.be/OO0OS2MgzDg

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock   Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:58 pm

I am digging that!

Doomdance
Metal student
Metal student
Doomdance

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock   Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:40 am

Great live band as well! I have seen them 2 times... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock   Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Yes, this is a great band with already 3 cd´s out. If you are into 70s heavy rock like UFO, RAINBOW, THIN LIZZY mixed with early 80s heavy metal this is your band.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock   Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:43 am

These guys have been on my radar for a while now but I haven't gotten around to picking up an album yet, but it might be on the cards.

Good band.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock   Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:27 am

Boris2008 wrote:
These guys have been on my radar for a while now but I haven't gotten around to picking up an album yet, but it might be on the cards.

Good band.
Thats great, buy their cd´s because you are going to love them. They are on nice digipacks, very cool.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock   Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:13 pm

The name rings a bell. I probably read a blurb or review about them in Classic Rock magazine, but forgot. Sounds like something I would like though.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock   Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:13 pm

Yes, maybe in Classic Rock, they fit well in that magazine for shore. They have influences from UFO, THIN LIZZY or RAINBOW but also from early 80s bands like PICTURE, SAXON, TYGERS OF PAN TANG or DIAMOND HEAD. They are doing things right.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock   Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:15 am

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock   Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:19 pm

Krokus, I love your enthusiasm and dedication. Miss the cat though. Keep up the good work. As for Vanderbuyst, I have a copy of Flying Dutchmen on it's way to me. I'm blaming you if I don't like it!  Razz 

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock   Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:14 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Krokus, I love your enthusiasm and dedication. Miss the cat though. Keep up the good work. As for Vanderbuyst, I have a copy of Flying Dutchmen on it's way to me. I'm blaming you if I don't like it!  Razz 

I can see my videos are working and that people start buying some of the stuff i am reviewing, thats great. Thanksssss. I am happy you like my videos, i am just being my self, not trying to act out or anything like that. I think you will like FLYING DUTCHMEN because its just a great álbum. Thanks a lot!!!!
Ahh, my cat will be back for shore  Laughing very hard 
Back to top Go down
Ravenscraig
Metal student
Metal student
Ravenscraig

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock   Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:13 am

I saw these guys 2 days ago supporting Skull Fist and Enforcer and they blew me away... early 80's heavy rock played with so much honesty!!!

Sweet, sweet stuff and I got to hang out with them a wee bit after their performance and stuff.

Top band and Krokus, if I still lived in Alicante I bet we would hang together once in a while bro, your vids absolutely rock.

Oh by the way I know Topo of Subterraneo Heavy as he has reviewed a couple my latest albums on the website ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.veilofdeception.com
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock   Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:55 pm

Ravenscraig wrote:
I saw these guys 2 days ago supporting Skull Fist and Enforcer and they blew me away... early 80's heavy rock played with so much honesty!!!

Sweet, sweet stuff and I got to hang out with them a wee bit after their performance and stuff.

Top band and Krokus, if I still lived in Alicante I bet we would hang together once in a while bro, your vids absolutely rock.

Oh by the way I know Topo of Subterraneo Heavy as he has reviewed a couple my latest albums on the website ;-)

Its great you went to see them live and specialy with ENFORCER and SKULL FIST, two great NWOTHM bands. I am happy you like my videos and its amazing how small the world is, that you know TOPO too. He have been a couple of times to Benidorm and we hanged out together and i also spend time with him years ago on a LEYENDAS DEL ROCK festival day. He is a total die hard music fan, just a great guy. Thankss brooooooooo.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock   Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:24 pm

I got a free van records sampler CD the other day with a Vanderbuyst song on it. I really like it and will pick up a copy of one of their albums next time I order from High Roller Records (they are pretty cheap on there  Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Ravenscraig
Metal student
Metal student
Ravenscraig

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock   Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:41 pm

I like their first album best hands down.

I tried High Roller Records and couldn't find any Vanderbuyst albums on it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.veilofdeception.com
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock   Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:44 pm

I've been looking on their eBay store

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/High-Roller-Records/_i.html?_nkw=vanderbuyst&submit=Search&_sid=86736103

But I've just checked and it's all listed on the main site too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock   Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanderbuyst Dutch hard rock
Page 1 of 1