Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Maiden Eddies Archive

Go down 
+10
ultmetal
manny
Fat Freddy
snooloui
exact33
INVADERS
Gilbert
ZetaReticuli
metalken
Wargod
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Iron Maiden Eddies Archive Empty
PostSubject: Iron Maiden Eddies Archive   Iron Maiden Eddies Archive Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Was searching for Maiden on vinyl and this came up. It is Iron Maidens Eddies Archive boxset, this set sure has gone up in price and I have this. Wonder how much I could get for mine?

Check it out on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/IRON-MAIDEN-EDDIES-ARCHIVE-BOX-/220769921038?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item3366e9a80e

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Eddies Archive   Iron Maiden Eddies Archive Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:57 pm

I have often in the past payed higher prices for rare items; and find out that the MUSIC is being reissued with bonus material in a couple of weeks at a much lower price than I had coughed up.
I missed out on this when it was in it's first two runs being short on cash; and hope it gets a third pressing. I know if I pay in the $200.00 plus range anytime, the band/label will rerelease it the following week for around $100.00.
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Eddies Archive   Iron Maiden Eddies Archive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:37 am

That's a pretty sweet box though Smile
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Eddies Archive   Iron Maiden Eddies Archive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:40 am

Nice box.

Is it worth paying that much? Unless you're a collector.
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Eddies Archive   Iron Maiden Eddies Archive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:22 am

nah, it's just a collector's item i reckon like.
The best of the b-sides is a mint cd but the other two are hardly worth it.

Looks mint tho
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Eddies Archive   Iron Maiden Eddies Archive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:16 am

nice stuff but the cds are available individually.

snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Eddies Archive   Iron Maiden Eddies Archive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:20 am

I have one. Paid around £80 for it and that's about what they go for on ebay.co.uk It's a nice set, but there's nothing really essential about it. I have thought about selling it also, but i'll probably hold onto it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Eddies Archive   Iron Maiden Eddies Archive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:28 am

Never bothered to pick this set up due to the exorbitant price tag. One of my buddies has it and he let me burn copies of the two "Best of the B-Sides" discs, which is all I really needed from it anyway. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Eddies Archive   Iron Maiden Eddies Archive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:45 am

I have this, it is a very nice boxset but it is only for die hard fans.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Eddies Archive   Iron Maiden Eddies Archive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:45 am

I have this too. I like the B-Side collection, but all the live stuff is superb as well.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Eddies Archive   Iron Maiden Eddies Archive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:02 pm

I bought mine for like $30 when it first came out, now look at what it goes for!

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Eddies Archive   Iron Maiden Eddies Archive Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:47 pm

The b-sides is what I like the most.

Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Eddies Archive   Iron Maiden Eddies Archive Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:46 pm

The B-Sides are great, but the other two albums are not essential (unless you're a diehard Maiden fan... in which case you probably have the Archive already! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Eddies Archive   Iron Maiden Eddies Archive Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:43 pm

I bought it when it came out, love the live stuff, especially the early shows with D'ianno, b-sides are cool as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
skullkrusher
Metal student
Metal student
skullkrusher

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Eddies Archive   Iron Maiden Eddies Archive Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Iron Maiden = Greedy Old Metal Band

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Eddies Archive   Iron Maiden Eddies Archive Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:36 pm

I typically sell my rare stuff when it's about to be reissued. Just sold Tight by Mindless Self Indulgence for $79.99 on Amazon for this very reason. I bought that album for $2 at Nuggets back in the day.

As much as I love owning rare things, the music is more important. If a reissue has 17 bonus tracks, that instantly becomes a cooler collectible for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Eddies Archive   Iron Maiden Eddies Archive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Maiden Eddies Archive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: