Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kovenant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

The Kovenant Empty
PostSubject: The Kovenant   The Kovenant Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:58 am

Used to be known as covenant? founded by nagash from Dimmu Borgir,all the work as covenant was pretty straight forward melodic black metal,sort of like early dimmu on the first album while more like a power metal band with harsh vocals on the second.

When they got in a dispute with another band and had to change their name they also changed their style to more of an industrial metal sound. Honestly this is one of the very few industrial bands I enjoy other than circle of Dust,along with being one of the bands I'm starting to get my wife into. It might be a little modern for people here but I honestly enjoyed the sort of symphonic take to the genre.

Too bad "Aria Galactica" has turned into the Duke Nukem Forever of the metal world

Suspect
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

The Kovenant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kovenant   The Kovenant Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:40 pm

I used to love Nexus Polaris. It's been years since I listened to it though. Can't stand the industrial sound.

Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

The Kovenant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kovenant   The Kovenant Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:25 pm

kmorg wrote:
I used to love Nexus Polaris. It's been years since I listened to it though. Can't stand the industrial sound.

I enjoyed a few songs from it,there was just some aspect to it that made me find most of the songs boring. Hey, everyones entitled to their opinion! Oddly enough I found the remake of "in times before the light" more enjoyable than the original.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Kovenant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kovenant   The Kovenant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kovenant
Page 1 of 1