Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AC/DC new DVD

Go down 
+3
James B.
thejokeriv
manny
7 posters
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

AC/DC new DVD Empty
PostSubject: AC/DC new DVD   AC/DC new DVD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:58 pm

AC/DC "Live At River Plate," a definitive live concert DVD documenting the band's massive "Black Ice" world tour, will be available for purchase on Tuesday, May 10th.

Shot in December 2009, "Live At River Plate" marks AC/DC's triumphant return to Buenos Aires where nearly 200,000 fans, over three sold-out shows, welcomed the band back after a 13-year absence from Argentina. This stunning live footage of AC/DC underscores what Argentina's Pagina 12 newspaper reported by saying "no one is on the same level when it comes to pure and clear rock 'n' roll."

Directed by David Mallet and produced by Rocky Oldham, "Live At River Plate" was shot with 32 cameras entirely in HD. The concert features 19 songs (110 minutes) as well as behind-the-scenes footage of this massive production coming together among the excitement of anxious fans (see below for full track listing).

AC/DC "Live At River Plate" will be available on DVD, Blu-ray and limited-edition collector's edition with exclusive t-shirt. Additionally the DVD contains a bonus feature titled "The Fan, The Roadie, The Guitar Tech & The Meat," containing interviews with AC/DC, their crew and fans among the excitement of the shows and the city of Buenos Aires.

AC/DC "Live At River Plate" track listing:

1. Rock N Roll Train
2. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
3. Back In Black
4. Big Jack
5. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
6. Shot Down In Flames
7. Thunderstruck
8. Black Ice
9. The Jack
10. Hells Bells
11. Shoot To Thrill
12. War Machine
13. Dog Eat Dog
14. You Shook Me All Night Long
15. T.N.T.
16. Whole Lotta Rosie
17. Let There Be Rock
18. Highway To Hell
19. For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

Bonus features:
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

AC/DC new DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC new DVD   AC/DC new DVD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:08 pm

I am going to pick this up on Blu-Ray
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

AC/DC new DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC new DVD   AC/DC new DVD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:44 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

and in July or August the Bon Scott concert film "Let There be Rock' will make its official release on DVD/Blu-Ray
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

AC/DC new DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC new DVD   AC/DC new DVD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:10 pm

manny wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

and in July or August the Bon Scott concert film "Let There be Rock' will make its official release on DVD/Blu-Ray

I will be getting that on Blu-Ray too to upgrade my bootleg DVD
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

AC/DC new DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC new DVD   AC/DC new DVD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:13 pm

The "yippie" from me is in regards to "LTBR" finaly seeing an official release. This other dvd is more of a "big yawn" as far as I'm concerned,

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

AC/DC new DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC new DVD   AC/DC new DVD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:46 pm

While I love AC/DC I'm gonna pass on this!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

AC/DC new DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC new DVD   AC/DC new DVD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:41 pm

[/quote
and in July or August the Bon Scott concert film "Let There be Rock' will make its official release on DVD/Blu-Ray [/quote]

I'm more interested in this. Are these only going to be available at Wal-Mart?
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

AC/DC new DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC new DVD   AC/DC new DVD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:49 pm

headbanger
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

AC/DC new DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC new DVD   AC/DC new DVD Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:17 pm

got to buy it cos it trailer looks realy good.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Sponsored content

AC/DC new DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC new DVD   AC/DC new DVD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AC/DC new DVD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: