Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motorhead, Clutch and Valient Thorr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Motorhead, Clutch and Valient Thorr Empty
PostSubject: Motorhead, Clutch and Valient Thorr   Motorhead, Clutch and Valient Thorr Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Last night I finally got to see Motorhead live. I wasn't going to make it but a couple friends of mine literally bought me the last available ticket to this show. So, I had to high tail it to Charlotte.

When I arrived Valient Thorr had already finished playing and Clutch had just launched into their set. I've seen Clutch several times already and while I do like them I really didn't pay much as much attention as I should have.

At 10 pm Motorhead took to the stage and ripped through a 90 minute set. They kicked the night off with We Are Motorhead and launched straight into Stay Clean. While I don't remember the exact order but other songs the band played was Metropolis, Get Back In Line, Rock Out, I Know How To Die, The Chase Is Better Than The Catch, In The Name Of Tragedy,Just Coz You Have The Power, Going To Brazil, Killed By Death (with Sir Valient of Valient Thorr helping with the vocals), Ace Of Spades and the closer was Overkill.

The only downfall to the night was all the pushing and shoving to get packed in like sardines up front. At times it was like a wrestling match fighting for leverage. Other than that it was a great show and I'm glad I got to go.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Motorhead, Clutch and Valient Thorr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorhead, Clutch and Valient Thorr   Motorhead, Clutch and Valient Thorr Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:54 am

"Oh Lord, who art on high
who has made the blades of grass
and the little tiny things that creep therein
who has made the cricket bats, who has made hankies
who has made.... all things
Bless thou these people from Motorhead
that they may so verily endow the people of this planet
with pleasure and enjoyment
that yea, they may verily increase fourfold their already large sums of loot
and enable them here in this life to purchase maybe one other pair of trousers each.
Oh Lord, thou who hast seen the trouserless and had compassion
Look down upon them....thank you."

Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

Motorhead, Clutch and Valient Thorr
Page 1 of 1