Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shining Force on Beyond The Riff Sunday, March 6

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FlyingV
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
FlyingV

Number of posts : 270

Shining Force on Beyond The Riff Sunday, March 6 Empty
PostSubject: Shining Force on Beyond The Riff Sunday, March 6   Shining Force on Beyond The Riff Sunday, March 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:15 pm

This Sunday on "Beyond The Riff" be a part of the triumphant return of Houston metal warriors Shining Force! Billy Vaughn and Randy Dickey will join hosts Priest and Bishop live in the studio to preview their upcoming release By The Blood. Listen to these true metal warriors as we debut some ripping tunes and get all the latest news in the Shining Force camp. Listen live at KSETLIVE.COM from 4-6 PM CST this Sunday, March 6.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Shining Force on Beyond The Riff Sunday, March 6   Shining Force on Beyond The Riff Sunday, March 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:14 am

I was so glad to read about them in the latest Heaven's Metal fanzine. It's good to know that they are still around. I've been waiting for a new CD for years!

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Shining Force on Beyond The Riff Sunday, March 6   Shining Force on Beyond The Riff Sunday, March 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:16 pm

Cool! I'd like to hear what they're up to these days, as well.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37670

PostSubject: Re: Shining Force on Beyond The Riff Sunday, March 6   Shining Force on Beyond The Riff Sunday, March 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:31 pm

They're still around? I had their first album for a while years ago. Not sure what happened to it, either I lost it or traded it off.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12645

PostSubject: Re: Shining Force on Beyond The Riff Sunday, March 6   Shining Force on Beyond The Riff Sunday, March 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:42 pm

kewlness headbanger

Hope I am in a place to hear the broadcast. I was in North Dakota when Glenn was on.

PostSubject: Re: Shining Force on Beyond The Riff Sunday, March 6   Shining Force on Beyond The Riff Sunday, March 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shining Force on Beyond The Riff Sunday, March 6
Page 1 of 1