Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You named your firstborn WHAT?

Go down 
+9
exact33
Ricky
nevermore
thejokeriv
Olafsto
Fat Freddy
manny
MetalGuy71
Required Fields
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

You named your firstborn WHAT? Empty
PostSubject: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:16 am

Yikes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:36 am

As if the poor girl isn't going to face enough hardships in her life. Now she can add this. Super.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:38 am

I think the dad should change his name to Dumbass
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:47 am

Good Lord. That poor kid.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:01 pm

Still a little bit better than the couple who named their daughter Aryan Nation Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:03 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Still a little bit better than the couple who named their daughter Aryan Nation Smile

God!!!!! Some people should not reproduce!!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:24 pm

I read that someone named their daughter 'Facebook'
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:27 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

...which is the point of this thread. Click the "Yikes" in the first post, it's a link to that news story. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:29 pm

How mean is that. What are they thinking?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

...which is the point of this thread. Click the "Yikes" in the first post, it's a link to that news story. Laughing

Well damn....... I didn't realize the YIKES was a link and it looked like someone named their kid What..... Which I could actually see happening
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:38 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

This post is what the kids call a 'FAIL".
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:43 pm

What an idiot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:46 pm

I've decided to name my next door neighbor's dog "Astaroth", cause he's evil and I suspect a hound of hell.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ricky

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:24 pm

manny wrote:
Olafsto wrote:

God!!!!! Some people should not reproduce!!!
....you got that right
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:17 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Well damn....... I didn't realize the YIKES was a link and it looked like someone named their kid What..... Which I could actually see happening

That's ok. Before I realized it was a link, I thought someone named their kid "Yikes".

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:26 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

That's ok. Before I realized it was a link, I thought someone named their kid "Yikes".

The drummer from Voivod could name his child that. Then they could walk around introducing themselves as "YIKES & AWAY!" "YIKES & AWAY!"

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:31 pm

And smash into trees. How metal.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:34 pm

some people really need a book to help them pick out a name... just use some common sense - which might be the problem in the first place...

bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:37 pm

exact33 wrote:
some people really need a book to help them pick out a name... just use some common sense - which might be the problem in the first place...

What is this " common sense " you speak of ?
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:25 am

Does she have a twin named Myspace?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:22 am

This is worse than that swedish couple who named their baby-girl "Metallica"

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-04-03-metallica-baby-name_N.htm
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:36 am

Well, I hope it sounds good in egyptian. What a dumbass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You named your firstborn WHAT?   You named your firstborn WHAT? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You named your firstborn WHAT?
Page 1 of 1