Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Possessed line-up unveiled

Go down 
+8
Joe
Shawn Of Fire
Metal Misfit
manny
mc666
Fat Freddy
Temple of Blood
Lurideath
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

New Possessed line-up unveiled Empty
PostSubject: New Possessed line-up unveiled   New Possessed line-up unveiled Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:41 pm

POSSESSED 2011 is:

* Jeff Becerra - Vocals
* Emilio Marquez (SADISTIC INTENT) - Drums
* Tony Campos (STATIC-X, PRONG, ASESINO) - Bass
* Kelly Mclauchlin (DIABOLIC, UNHOLY GHOST, PESSIMIST) - Guitar
* Daniel Gonzalez (NAILSHITTER, OCCISAS) - Guitar

New Possessed line-up unveiled Possessed2011
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: New Possessed line-up unveiled   New Possessed line-up unveiled Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:41 pm

The original line-up will be tough to beat.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: New Possessed line-up unveiled   New Possessed line-up unveiled Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Quote :
NAILSHITTER

Best...band name....ever.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Possessed line-up unveiled   New Possessed line-up unveiled Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:54 pm

glad to see Jeff is moving forward. nothing will ever touch Seven Churches, but that doesn't mean they won't be able to come up with something awesome.

Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: New Possessed line-up unveiled   New Possessed line-up unveiled Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:06 pm

I like Beyond the Gates the most, but I like all their stuff!

AoB played with them here in Vegas when Possessed was made up of all Sadistic Intent members. Killer show but I still want to break the sound man's legs for his massive inadequacies and comments. It was a killer show overall though.

I look fwd to what they can do next! With Emilio still behind the kit, I think its gonna be crazy on the drum work which is a big plus to me.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: New Possessed line-up unveiled   New Possessed line-up unveiled Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:09 pm

mc666 wrote:
glad to see Jeff is moving forward. nothing will ever touch Seven Churches, but that doesn't mean they won't be able to come up with something awesome.

I thought Jeff had been touring with another version of Possessed, did that version do any recordings or was that just a band created strictly for touring?
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: New Possessed line-up unveiled   New Possessed line-up unveiled Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Yes with Sadistic Intent.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: New Possessed line-up unveiled   New Possessed line-up unveiled Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

Not if they have Ripper on vocals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Possessed line-up unveiled   New Possessed line-up unveiled Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

Not if they have Ripper on vocals.

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: New Possessed line-up unveiled   New Possessed line-up unveiled Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:51 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
NAILSHITTER

Best...band name....ever.

\'arry \'eadbanger Laughing very hard

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Possessed line-up unveiled   New Possessed line-up unveiled Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:45 pm

manny wrote:
mc666 wrote:

I thought Jeff had been touring with another version of Possessed, did that version do any recordings or was that just a band created strictly for touring?
he toured with the band Sadistic Intent as Possessed, but they never released any all new original material.

Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: New Possessed line-up unveiled   New Possessed line-up unveiled Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Interesting. I wasn't sure if Jeff was up to the task anymore. When he was touring with Sadistic Intent he fell ill right before I was going to see them in SF. Huge bummer. I dig Mclauchlin's work in Pessimist. Pretty cool blackened death band.
Back to top Go down
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: New Possessed line-up unveiled   New Possessed line-up unveiled Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:57 pm

ive been waiting anticipantly for news on a new lineup, i hope this means tours will be close behind. i got to catch them when the lineup was rounded out by sadistic intent and it was pretty sick, especially with witchaven opening.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: New Possessed line-up unveiled   New Possessed line-up unveiled Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:23 am

Sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: New Possessed line-up unveiled   New Possessed line-up unveiled Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:17 am

Tony Campos on bass? That's interesting
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: New Possessed line-up unveiled   New Possessed line-up unveiled Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Sadistic Intent was so SOLID ! Any live videos/audio you heard, they were pretty much spot on to the original band.
I'm kind of surprised, but many have been ripping on Sadistic Intent for years as the Possessed cover band, maybe they felt they had to separate ?

Any links as to why the new lineup?
Back to top Go down
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: New Possessed line-up unveiled   New Possessed line-up unveiled Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:23 am

from what i gathered, sadistic intent wanted to spend their time on their own band and only planned on the arrangement being temporary. i wish possessed had played my leg of the danzig tour. and with marduk, no less. heres a very brief news article i dug up http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=152212
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Possessed line-up unveiled   New Possessed line-up unveiled Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Possessed line-up unveiled
Page 1 of 1