Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Birthday Goes to 11

Go down 
+2
metalinmyveins
Fat Freddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

This Birthday Goes to 11 Empty
PostSubject: This Birthday Goes to 11   This Birthday Goes to 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:39 pm

This Birthday Goes to 11 44893315

Nigel Tufnel of Spinal Tap (aka actor/comedian Christopher Guest) is 63 years old today.

Smell the glove! \'arry \'eadbanger

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: This Birthday Goes to 11   This Birthday Goes to 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:44 pm

I was just thinking of Nigel Tufnel yesterday, when I was making lunch. I ran into an issue where the meat was much bigger than the bread. Unfortunately, Ian Faith wasn't there to talk me through this issue...

Last edited by metalinmyveins on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: This Birthday Goes to 11   This Birthday Goes to 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Didn't one of those guys try to walk through a metal detector to get on a plane, and his metal dildo set it off? I haven't seen Spinal Tap in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: This Birthday Goes to 11   This Birthday Goes to 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:54 pm

troublemagnet wrote:
Didn't one of those guys try to walk through a metal detector to get on a plane, and his metal dildo set it off? I haven't seen Spinal Tap in a long time.

Yep, but it was a cucumber wrapped in tin foil (used to "stuff their trousers" onstage)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: This Birthday Goes to 11   This Birthday Goes to 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:00 pm

If only I was half the guitarist that Nigel Tufnel is:
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: This Birthday Goes to 11   This Birthday Goes to 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:45 pm

One of my favorite movies.

I just wish it was recorded in "dobly".

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: This Birthday Goes to 11   This Birthday Goes to 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:28 pm

I was just wondering, have anyone of you guys ever been able to cram 14 people onto a king leisure bed?
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: This Birthday Goes to 11   This Birthday Goes to 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:05 pm

Happy Birthday, Nigel!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Birthday Goes to 11   This Birthday Goes to 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Everyone is getting old, I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Birthday Goes to 11   This Birthday Goes to 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Birthday Goes to 11
Page 1 of 1