Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live!

Go down 
+6
Sutekh
James B.
Required Fields
nevermore
Sinistar
Alex Dee Rokket
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live! Empty
PostSubject: OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live!   OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:35 pm

FINALLY!!

I am seeing the mighty Crusaders live! They are sailing to Australia to fight the good fight!

I cannot wait to see them ... 1st March front row in denim and leather!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live!   OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Awesome, you will love it.
Back to top Go down
Sinistar
Metal student
Metal student
Sinistar

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live!   OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:38 pm

You are very lucky.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live!   OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Have a great time and give us a review.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live!   OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live!   OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:38 pm

Have fun. My first Saxon gig was 1983 headbanger

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live!   OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:31 am

7th March for me. First time Saxon have played in South Australia. Will proudly be wearing the shirt of my avatar! Then Maiden play a headlining set.... it'll be a great day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live!   OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:04 am

I could really use a vacation...... But my ex-wife lives in Perth, so I don't wanna be that close to her again....
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live!   OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:11 am

I remember seeing them in 1983 awesome show and friend of mine who was next to me at the concert got a drum stick, bastard lol!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live!   OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:01 pm

SAXON always give good shows. I saw them 3 times i think but you already can see on their vhs live tapes, and dvds that they are great live.
Back to top Go down
labrekk
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live!   OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Sutekh wrote:
7th March for me. First time Saxon have played in South Australia. Will proudly be wearing the shirt of my avatar! Then Maiden play a headlining set.... it'll be a great day!

I have the same Saxon t-shirt as your avatar, Sutekh. And I was wearing it when I met Biff and Paul the afternoon before the show in Arhus, Denmark last year. This was a dream come true, meeting the band and then seeing them live for the very first time. It was a killer show, as expected. I hope to be able to see them nearer my place the next time, even though it probably won't happen, as they never tour Canada or the North East of the USA...

Last edited by labrekk on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live!   OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:35 am

Enjoy!

Come back with some pics!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live!   OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
I remember seeing them in 1983 awesome show and friend of mine who was next to me at the concert got a drum stick, bastard lol!

Wargod51

I almost caught Paul Bostaph's drum stick live after seeing Testament over the summer, but some Carrot Top lookalike got it just as I was going to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live!   OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG Dream come true! Seeing Saxon live!
Page 1 of 1