Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NLTM updated for Jan

Go down 
+7
Gilbert
Addy
DallasBlack
SlaytanicPOWER
mez
Required Fields
ultmetal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

NLTM updated for Jan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for Jan   NLTM updated for Jan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:16 pm

ultmetal wrote:
The pages should stay centered on your screen rather than being flush left. It should look much like this HoM board, the text is in the middle of the page, centered, and not flush left. The bigger the monitor the more obvious the change will be.

Had you not mentioned it, I doubt I would've noticed. Looks fine to me though when I compared the new format to an older page. Didn't seem crammed to me.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

NLTM updated for Jan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for Jan   NLTM updated for Jan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:41 pm

kmorg wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
kmorg wrote:
To be it looks more crammed. Not sure why you feel the need to center the page, leaving unused areas on both sides. The modern computer screens are getting wider, not smaller...

Actually, that may be true, but the problem is that it's too hard to view on iPhones, iPads and such. Those formats are much, much smaller. So, I was trying to get it more neat and condensed, but at the same time not allow so much odd reflow on the page on bigger screens. My work computer is huge and when I have Firefox opened to the entire screen size, the pages look ridiculous with lines of type going all the way across the screen.

Ah, I see. Then maybe some backgrounds on all your pages will be a good idea? You can use a standarzied "metal" background for the pages you don't have a band related background.

Great idea! Thanks. headbanger

NLTM updated for Jan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2