Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solstice (US)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

Solstice (US) Empty
PostSubject: Solstice (US)   Solstice (US) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:56 am

I've been a fan of this band for a while now and have their albums Pray and To Dust but have just recently been able to get my hands on their self-titled debut.

It's awesome IMO. Nice blend of death and thrash metal.

I've been a fan of all the band's that Rob Barrett has been in and I think this is one of the best things he's record. Tops most of the Cannibal Corpse records he's recorded on IMO.

Just wondering if anyone on the forum has heard them and what are their opinions... Smile
Back to top Go down

Solstice (US) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solstice (US)   Solstice (US) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:20 am

I have their first two CDs from the '90s which are better than most of the Death that appeared out during them years and they still get an occasional spin, I still haven't picked up their last CD which wass released early last year or late '09. I fear for it since it was released 15 years after their previous one
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9874

Solstice (US) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solstice (US)   Solstice (US) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 4:59 am

I was going through my collection when i noticed the band's debut cd on one of the back shelves. Forgot how good this album actually is.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

Solstice (US) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solstice (US)   Solstice (US) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 12:35 pm

Good band. I own Pray and To Dust. I did own the self titled debut at one point, but I left it in my car after a car accident and I forgot to get it out after my car was destroyed, so I no longer have it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9874

Solstice (US) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solstice (US)   Solstice (US) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 1:19 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Good band. I own Pray and To Dust. I did own the self titled debut at one point, but I left it in my car after a car accident and I forgot to get it out after my car was destroyed, so I no longer have it.

I think it has been re-released. You should be able to find it rather easily.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

Solstice (US) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solstice (US)   Solstice (US) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 5:27 pm

The re-release was the version I owned. I think I only got to listen to it twice before losing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

Solstice (US) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solstice (US)   Solstice (US) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solstice (US)
Page 1 of 1