Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]

Go down 
+42
metalhead777
Motorsud
ultmetal
STIGMATADOR
Olafsto
mlotek
MoonChild
Dave the Boss
Alex Dee Rokket
James B.
Pantera
TH Joe
Schbopo
TheGooch
Shawn Of Fire
iamrockerfun
chewie
DeathCult
Wargod
Joe
mr.electric39
Sinistar
holydiver97595
Stender
JBall_Z
jstate
exact33
kmorg
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
krokus
DallasBlack
Sutekh
powermacho
nevermore
bassman
Zdan
rawr!
tohostudios
EvyMetal
Required Fields
manny
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:58 pm

tohostudios wrote:
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 61wJ15WyTyL._SL500_AA300_

Still spinning this one. I now understand why Sleazeroxx ranked this 3rd in their best of 2010 list. The band met while singing backup vocals on Hardcore Superstar's S/T and decided they wanted to do more in that style. This album blows the last 2 HS disc's out of the water IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:08 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 41S7L2r8VdL._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Fates Warning - Awaken the Guardian
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:05 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 51Q0jKmw7PL._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Testament - Practice What You Preach
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:41 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 ArchEnemy-DeadEyesSeeNoFuture

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 B0000080I4.01.LZZZZZZZ

and watched the DVD:

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Tslive
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:04 am

Pantera - Metal Magic
Leatherwolf - New World Order

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:37 am

Uli Jon Roth - Metamorphosis
Michael Schenker Group - In the Midst of Beauty
Yngwie J. Malmsteen's Rising Force - s/t
Back to top Go down
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:00 am

various - speedcore inferno vol. 01
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:03 am

Death - Human
Pitchshifter - Infotainment
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:13 am

detuned wrote:
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 54b0828fd7a03dd6aa1e5110.L._AA300_

A real shame that Keith Relf didn't live long enough for a followup album, because this is one KILLER record.

headbanger

PC69-Endangered
Allen/Land-The Showdown

Sunstorm-s/t: This band has a lot in common with Place Vendome. Both bands feature members from PC69, both are produced by Dennis Ward (one of the aforementioned PC69 members), and both feature world renowned metal/hard rock vocalists (Joe Lynn Turner and Michael Kiske respectfully). Also both have sophmore albums that blow away their debuts moreso with Sunstorm as this, while not a bad album, didn't grab me that much on first listen.

Amorphis-Eclipse: Good album but only a shadow of the two albums that would follow (and maybe the next one too).

Serenity-Fallen Sanctuary: I've heard this album two times before but I obviously was not paying attention because this time it hit me like a hammer. This is a great symphonic Euro-power album! When I bought it there was a sticker comparing them Kamelot, however, this is more like how Kamelot used to be (The
Fourth Legacy/Karma) with a vocalist that sounds remarkably like Tony Kakko of Sonata Arctica fame.

The Donnas-Bitchin': These girls sure know how to rock, even better than many men.

Xentrix-For Whose Advantage?: Not as good as Shattered Existence but still one hell of a thrash album.

Whitesnake-Good To Be Bad
Symphorce-Become Death
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:24 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 51O7Njw-RbL._SL500_AA280_

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 613EjiHg9mL._SL500_AA300_

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Thin+Lizzy+-+Bad+Reputation

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Img_ufo_lightsout
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:28 am

DallasBlack wrote:
detuned wrote:
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 54b0828fd7a03dd6aa1e5110.L._AA300_

A real shame that Keith Relf didn't live long enough for a followup album, because this is one KILLER record.

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 11840

PC69-Endangered
Allen/Land-The Showdown

Sunstorm-s/t: This band has a lot in common with Place Vendome. Both bands feature members from PC69, both are produced by Dennis Ward (one of the aforementioned PC69 members), and both feature world renowned metal/hard rock vocalists (Joe Lynn Turner and Michael Kiske respectfully). Also both have sophmore albums that blow away their debuts moreso with Sunstorm as this, while not a bad album, didn't grab me that much on first listen.

Amorphis-Eclipse: Good album but only a shadow of the two albums that would follow (and maybe the next one too).

Serenity-Fallen Sanctuary: I've heard this album two times before but I obviously was not paying attention because this time it hit me like a hammer. This is a great symphonic Euro-power album! When I bought it there was a sticker comparing them Kamelot, however, this is more like how Kamelot used to be (The
Fourth Legacy/Karma) with a vocalist that sounds remarkably like Tony Kakko of Sonata Arctica fame.

The Donnas-Bitchin': These girls sure know how to rock, even better than many men.

Xentrix-For Whose Advantage?: Not as good as Shattered Existence but still one hell of a thrash album.

Whitesnake-Good To Be Bad
Symphorce-Become Death

Maybe I need to check out that sophomore Sunstorm album. I have the S/T and found it kind of "blah". Not bad but nothing that made me want to spin it again either.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:52 am

tohostudios wrote:
Maybe I need to check out that sophomore Sunstorm album. I have the S/T and found it kind of "blah". Not bad but nothing that made me want to spin it again either.

That's exactly how I felt about it when I was listening to it. However, I will give it another shot just because I want to make the money I paid for it worth while. I'd like to highly suggest the second one, but it's hard to know whether you will like something or not as your tastes are so hard to pinpoint.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:12 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 41FNGT7Y73L._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:46 am

Living Sacrifice - s/t
Zao - Where Blood and Fire Bring Rest
Gamma Ray - To The Metal
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:42 pm

JOE SATRIANI:FLYING IN A BLUE DREAM (1989) LP
BLIND GUARDIAN:BATTALIONS OF FEAR (1988) CD
UNDER SILENCE:MEMORIES LOST IN TIME (2010) CD
WOLF:WOLF (1999) CD
CAULDRON:BURNING FORTUNE (2011) CD (yes, i already have it on cd. KILLER ALBUM)

Last edited by krokus on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:24 pm

detuned wrote:

I need to spin this one again... I haven't listen to this in a while.

Keith and Louis C. were both in the original version of Rennaissance before this. I think he was supposed to be in Illusion(they couldn't call themselves Rennaissance, anymore), but died before that happened.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:41 pm

M.O.D. - Dictated Aggression

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:22 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 F38317pd0o0TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 L14379a8kv3TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 C6884910TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 C66519fy1rq
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:27 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 305px_atwarwithsatanvenom
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Scorpions - Virgin Killer
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:34 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 51icLEZwYKL._SL500_AA300_

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 367The%20Strokes%20-%20Is%20This%20It

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Phil_collins_BothSides

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 41EAseGlukL._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:58 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 C_burntofferings_400
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:28 pm

Danger Danger - s/t
Bad Company - Holy Water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next