Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Think you're too old?

Go down 
+10
Gilbert
Alex Dee Rokket
mc666
metalheaded
Witchfinder
DallasBlack
Joe
exact33
ultmetal
Shawn Of Fire
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

Think you're too old? Empty
PostSubject: Think you're too old?   Think you're too old? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:41 am

Think again:

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Think you're too old?   Think you're too old? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:31 am

I've sen this before and I have no doubt whatsoever that this will be me in 20 years.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Think you're too old?   Think you're too old? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:08 am

LOL!! Your gonna be a granny in 20 years???

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Think you're too old?   Think you're too old? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:18 am

exact33 wrote:
LOL!! Your gonna be a granny in 20 years???

The story is about the elder man, not the granny who is his wife.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Think you're too old?   Think you're too old? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:15 am

a couple of things, he has a Lemmy wart on his face, so I believe it!! And Ult, in 20 years??? Your 62??? Razz

I hope I make it to 82, but I doubt I'll have any hearing left anyway.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Think you're too old?   Think you're too old? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:31 am

Joe wrote:
a couple of things, he has a Lemmy wart on his face, so I believe it!! And Ult, in 20 years??? Your 62??? Razz

I hope I make it to 82, but I doubt I'll have any hearing left anyway.

They have virtually invisible ear implants that even give hearing to deaf people so that may not be a problem.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Think you're too old?   Think you're too old? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:34 pm

FTW.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Think you're too old?   Think you're too old? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Epic!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Think you're too old?   Think you're too old? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:50 pm

I like that!

Just goes to show that metal is a frame of mind, not merely a preference. Just looking at the old guy wouldn't lead anyone to think he listened to metal. It's all inside! Did you see him towards the end sitting there listening to the Iron Maiden CD, just listening and looking at the back of the case? That's a metalhead, man.

headbanger
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Think you're too old?   Think you're too old? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:01 pm

poser. where is his denim & leather? where is his bullet belt? where is his long hair? it's not enough he likes the music, if he doesn't live the "lifestyle".

right Uncle Saxon? Wink

Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Think you're too old?   Think you're too old? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:12 pm

Well he may not look like a metalhead but who cares anyway, he rocks! He has a vinyl collection, which definitely beats me since I have no vinyls and only CDs in my collection. That alone gives him enough cred to be considered a metalhead.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Think you're too old?   Think you're too old? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:38 am

I won't live that long.

Last year, someone predicted i'd be dead by he age of 40 Smile
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Think you're too old?   Think you're too old? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:27 am

I'll be listening to this stuff till I'm either deaf or dead...... Hoping that doesn't happen for a good 40 years or so...
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Think you're too old?   Think you're too old? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:40 am

mc666 wrote:
poser. where is his denim & leather? where is his bullet belt? where is his long hair? it's not enough he likes the music, if he doesn't live the "lifestyle".

right Uncle Saxon? Wink

And don't forget the white high-top leather basketball shoes! Think you're too old? 11840

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Think you're too old?   Think you're too old? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:43 am

ultmetal wrote:
mc666 wrote:

right Uncle Saxon? Wink

And don't forget the white high-top leather basketball shoes! Think you're too old? 11840

I remember owning lots of nike high-top leather basketball shoes in the eighties. I particularly liked the red one.

Wow, the souvenirs... Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Think you're too old?   Think you're too old? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:34 am

mc666 wrote:

right Uncle Saxon? Wink

I'll probably still be wearing all that and sitting there jamming like that guy when I'm that age.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Think you're too old?   Think you're too old? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:49 am

I wonder if he'd also enjoy the more extreme stuff, such as death metal? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: Think you're too old?   Think you're too old? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:10 am

Wow now thats a real Metalhead.God bless him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think you're too old?   Think you're too old? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Think you're too old?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: