Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...

Go down 
+11
GrandNational
Schbopo
exact33
STIGMATADOR
manny
metalken
James B.
Metal Misfit
mr.electric39
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
15 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Empty
PostSubject: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:00 pm

One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... 3197342250_9c186e7b40_o

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Yikes. The combination of naked Ozzy and Nikki Sixx seductively licking the tip of a Jack Daniels bottle is majorly disturbing... on several levels.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:17 pm

I remember that issue.... That wasn't the one about 'THe OTher Nikki Sixx' was it????
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:34 pm

lol!

'80s metal was so homoerotic.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Makes one wonder where that bottle was before Mr. Sixx decided to indulge. Afterall, there were tons-o-tales of them trying to out gross the other when they toured together ?

Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:45 pm

mr.electric39 wrote:

I remember that issue.... That wasn't the one about 'THe OTher Nikki Sixx' was it????

It just might be; that whole Matthew Trippe as a Nikki doppleganger was sure the metal gossip/conspiracy among a lot of us metalheads in our area when Kerrang broke the story.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:54 pm

That douche bag Matthew Tripp was from the Tampa Bay and I saw his crappy band Sixx Pack, and they made Motley Crue sound like Dream Theatre, 100% complete utter sh!t.
Back to top Go down
STIGMATADOR
Metal novice
Metal novice
STIGMATADOR

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:27 pm

The Matthew Trippe story fascinates me for some reason. My favorite part, though, is when Kevin Dubrow teases him and says, "And I was Lita Ford for two years!" Best barb ever.

)+(
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:21 pm

ozzy looks like Richard Simmons on that cover... affraid

Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Ozzy no...Nikki maybe.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Ozzy no...Nikki maybe.

affraid sick
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:25 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Schbopo wrote:
Ozzy no...Nikki maybe.

affraid sick

He's still not looking too bad.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Explain this Trippe story, please. First I've ever heard of it.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Schbopo wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Schbopo wrote:
Ozzy no...Nikki maybe.

affraid sick

Schbopo, in your world, lots of men look good, in mine, not so much Razz
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
Explain this Trippe story, please. First I've ever heard of it.

Taken from the Chronological Crue fan page : "Matthew John Trippe claimed Mötley Crüe's managers Doc McGhee and Doug Thaler decided to bring him in as a new Nikki Sixx, after he was unable to continue after a serious car crash in mid '83. In January 1988, he filed a lawsuit against McGhee Enterprises, Inc. citing civil theft and other relief, claiming royalties that were never paid for songs he said he wrote. These included Danger, Knock 'Em Dead Kid, Girls Girls Girls, You're All I Need, Dancing on Glass, and Wild Side. Mötley Crüe demoed a song called Say Yeah about Trippe in March 1989 for their #1 album Dr. Feelgood. On the 10th December 1993, Matthew Trippe finally dropped his lawsuit."

In the Kerrang issue he went into much detail and gave photographic 'proof' of his being in the band.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:10 pm

It was quite the story.... Honestly who cares.... that's the business part of music that maintains the illusion...
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:13 pm

I will just add that if there was any band/management that would try it, it would be Crue & their management. This is not a slam, but they would have been the ones so messed up that they would be all about this. Adds to the mystique.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:24 pm

I know I will have nightmares about that cover tonight, thanks a lot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:59 am

MY EYES..... AAAWWWWW
Back to top Go down
STIGMATADOR
Metal novice
Metal novice
STIGMATADOR

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:22 am

Trippe is probably right in his claims. Unfortunately, being right doesn't always keep one from being a douchebag. Wink Still, it's always been an interesting rock n' roll footnote.

)+(
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:07 am

Awful sick
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:58 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Schbopo wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Schbopo wrote:
Ozzy no...Nikki maybe.

affraid sick

Schbopo, in your world, lots of men look good, in mine, not so much Razz

I'm with you. One reason I could never be ga-hey is that I find all men ugly and phyically repulsive.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...   One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Nude Centerfold I'd never want to see...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: