Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums:

Go down 
+17
Addy
EvyMetal
mr.electric39
DeathCult
nevermore
MoonChild
manny
DallasBlack
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
Sinistar
metalinmyveins
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
Zdan
exact33
Stender
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: Scream For???
Prowler
Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Remember Tomorrow/Running Free
Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Phantom of the Opera/Transylvania
Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Strange World/Charlotte the Harlot
Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Iron Maiden/The Ides of March
Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Wrathchild/Murders in the Rue Morgue
Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 13 ]
Genghis Khan/Innocent Exile
Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Killers/Prodigal Son
 8% [ 3 ]
Purgatory/Drifter
Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums:   Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:34 am

Killers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums:   Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Off to see Di'Anno in a bit!!!!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums:   Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Tell him we said hi, and if he happens to do "Women in Uniform," record it and post it. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums:   Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:26 pm

Get pics taken with Uncle Saxon, Joker man
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums:   Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am

LOL!!!! Uncle Saxon is going to show on the west coast. I'll post a few pics later today.

FF- Some drunk guy standing by me kept shouting "Women In Uniform!!! Women In Uniform!!!" - the guy was shorter than me so I was sure it wasn;t you
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums:   Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:59 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

FF- Some drunk guy standing by me kept shouting "Women In Uniform!!! Women In Uniform!!!" - the guy was shorter than me so I was sure it wasn;t you

Laughing very hard Nope, wasn't me. But did he play it? Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums:   Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Nope Sad
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums:   Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Clip from last night:

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums:   Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:01 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Nope Sad

Booooooooooooo!

Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums:   Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Sounds good. Band sounds tight (thus well rehearsed) and Di'Anno sounds better than I had expected.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums:   Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:36 pm

metalken wrote:
Sounds good. Band sounds tight (thus well rehearsed) and Di'Anno sounds better than I had expected.

And he had a cold that he had to keep telling everyone about
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums:   Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:28 pm

i like how he tries to make a living by ripping maiden off. didn't he release a bunch of solo material? and all he plays is maiden? what a pathetic washed up loser.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums:   Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:04 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Clip from last night:

I didnt realize how much of a cholo paul dianno looks like now..ha.

Ill take a load of pics with sax for you all.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums:   Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:32 pm

ZetaReticuli wrote:
i like how he tries to make a living by ripping maiden off. didn't he release a bunch of solo material? and all he plays is maiden? what a pathetic washed up loser.

I don't really think its ripping Maiden off since he was a huge part of those albums. He does overdo it a little bit, but i'm pretty sure its safe to say that people are more interested in that material than with his solo material and hes just giving into the demand.

Di'anno gotta eat.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums:   Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Every time he comes through Im always broke or somehow I don't hear about it Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums:   Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums: - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to See Paul Di'Anno do the first Two Maiden Ablums:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2