Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Download Now: Corum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Download Now: Corum Empty
PostSubject: Download Now: Corum   Download Now: Corum Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:41 am

http://www.corumnet.com

Click on Our Music, download the albums. Brilliant stuff!

Shiney played the Riffhead album for Tyrion and I during our week-long homo love-fest in the backwoods of PA back in August. It was so awesome that I stole it. Subconsciously, of course.

Anyway, I've since picked up my own copy. Of course, now that I'm writing this, I just realized I sealed both of them in boxes yesterday as I get ready to move my office. Haha!

Both albums can be downloaded at the site above. The Riffhead album can be had from Amazon for relatively cheap money. Haven't seen Not Myself anywhere. I've settled for a download. I also e-mailed the band to see if they'd sell me a copy, but I'm not holding my breath. Their website doesn't look like it's been updated in years.

Either way, check them out. Both albums are sick! A killer mix of progressive thrash and power metal, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Download Now: Corum   Download Now: Corum Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Wow, these guys are really good. Thanks for the link! headbanger
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Download Now: Corum   Download Now: Corum Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Both albums are so good.

And I tried all e-mail addresses on the site, and every e-mail returned undeliverable. I even tried to hunt the members down via other websites and I've heard nothing back. Bummer.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Download Now: Corum   Download Now: Corum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Might be able to score copies of Not Myself, if anyone is interested. Let me know.

(And bump this thing out of here.)
Back to top Go down

Download Now: Corum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: