Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Animals As Leaders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

Animals As Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Animals As Leaders   Animals As Leaders Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:27 pm

Tosin Abasi, the lead guitarist recorded the debut album doing all the guitar parts and a drum program. He plays an eight string electric guitar and utilizes the whole guitar unlike Dino Cazares. Any fans? The album is a mix of Metal, Jazz and Classical.

Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

Animals As Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals As Leaders   Animals As Leaders Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:19 pm

I thought this thread was gonna be about Planet of the Apes.....interesting stuff, I think my attention span has shortened in the last few years and much of progressive music in any form bores me after a while
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Animals As Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals As Leaders   Animals As Leaders Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:27 pm

While I'm really starting to appreciate prog-rock more these days, I'm still a little hesitant to go the "all-instrumental" route just yet. Good stuff, but I think I'd need to be in the right mood for this kinda thing.

I'll keep these cats in mind though if and when I decide to take the plunge.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Animals As Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals As Leaders   Animals As Leaders Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:48 am

Isn't the world already led by animals?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animals As Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals As Leaders   Animals As Leaders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animals As Leaders
Page 1 of 1