Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Russel...Not Doing Well

Go down 
+13
arttieTHE1manparty
WhenTheWildWindBlows
DallasBlack
Wargod
manny
Shawn Of Fire
nevermore
Fat Freddy
Metal Misfit
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
Eyesore
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

Jack Russel...Not Doing Well - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Russel...Not Doing Well   Jack Russel...Not Doing Well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:05 am

Prednisone is not a 'party' drug...sounds like he abused it to prolong his voice these many years. Like any steroid, it has bad side effects...some of which go unnoticed for a long time. Now they seem to have caught up with him.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Jack Russel...Not Doing Well   Jack Russel...Not Doing Well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:20 pm

manny wrote:
It sucks but you can't live the way Jack Russel has been living and not have it somewhere down the line affect your health, unless you are Keith Richards that is.

"Keith Richards has recently been quoted as saying it's not a good idea for kids to do drugs. Keith F'n Richards?? Guess what, Keith -- the kids CAN'T do drugs, because YOU DID THEM ALL! They have to wait till you die, and smoke your ashes!" -- Denis Leary

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Jack Russel...Not Doing Well   Jack Russel...Not Doing Well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:43 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:
It sucks but you can't live the way Jack Russel has been living and not have it somewhere down the line affect your health, unless you are Keith Richards that is.

"Keith Richards has recently been quoted as saying it's not a good idea for kids to do drugs. Keith F'n Richards?? Guess what, Keith -- the kids CAN'T do drugs, because YOU DID THEM ALL! They have to wait till you die, and smoke your ashes!" -- Denis Leary

Funny lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Russel...Not Doing Well   Jack Russel...Not Doing Well - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Russel...Not Doing Well
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2