Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]

Go down 
+38
Temple of Blood
Zdan
Shawn Of Fire
Eyesore
Schbopo
Hate Forest
Stender
Gilbert
jstate
FlyingV
Wargod
DeathCult
mr.electric39
Skeleton Sandwich
WhenTheWildWindBlows
jksilvi
EvyMetal
Sutekh
krokus
adrian
onrypt
Joe
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
Cadaveron
nevermore
kmorg
Dave the Boss
exact33
thejokeriv
Required Fields
JBall_Z
akeldama
DallasBlack
bassman
manny
chewie
ultmetal
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:26 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 1543

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Whomadewho

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Aerosmith%27s%20Greatest%20Hits
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:32 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Welcom10
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:09 am

Death- Scream Bloody Gore
Voivod- Killing Technology
The Sword- Warp Riders
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:22 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 000bc259

Porcupine Tree - Up The Downstair (1997 Delirium CD Edition)
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:44 am

Sanctuary - Into The Mirror Black
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:02 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 51NdqjZ8jjL._SL500_AA280_

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:09 am

Rhapsody - Legendary Tales
Tom Petty - Let Me Up (I've Had Enough)
Bruce Hornsby and the Range - The Way It Is
Stones - Dirty Work
Grave Digger - The Clans will March Again
Alice Cooper - constrictor
Innocent Rosie - Bad Habit Romance
Red Circuit - homeland

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:11 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Captur12

Last edited by SpectreFate on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:12 am

Allen/Lande-The Battle
Allen/Lande-The Revenge

Allen/Lande-The Showdown: After the slightly disapointing Kiske/Sommerville album I was worried that Mangus had lost his touch but I reasoned that he used up all his good ideas on this album. My worries are unfounded because this is another stellar Allen/Lande release. The Battle is still the best and I think The Revenge is better than this one, but unlike The Revenge which took several listens to get into, I liked this one off the bat. I will need to give this another listen seperate from the others, but I think this will be in my top 10.

Raven-Walk Through Fire
Star One-Victims Of The Modern Age

Axel Rudi Pell-The Crest: This album has finally sunk in with me. I don't understand why good albums like this have taken several listens for me to finally 'get it' but better late than never.

Edenbridge-Soliaire

Masterplan-Time To Be King: Another one that took a while to sink in. While not near as good as Aeronautics, it is better than the debut and the last one.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:46 am

The Cult - SONIC TEMPLE
Helloween - MASTER OF THE RINGS
Jag Panzer - THE FOURTH JUDGEMENT
Overkill - I HEAR BLACK

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:07 pm

KREATOR - Enemy of God
PESTILENCE - Malleus Maleficarum
INQUISICION - Black Leather from Hell
SKELATOR - Time of the Sword Rulers
HEATHENDOM - Nescience
HATEWORK - The Actual Worst has Come
RACER X - Technical Difficulties
FORBIDDEN - Twisted into Form
VOIVOD - Dimension Hatross
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:24 pm

THIN LIZZY - Thunder & Lightning
THIN LIZZY - Black Rose
AEROSMITH - Gems
MOTORHEAD - No Sleep Til Hammersmith
FATES WARNING - Perfect Symmetry

Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:32 pm

Sanctuary - Refuge Denied

Echoing across the distant skies
The shout is heard battle angels cry
You'll all fall on your knees, and hail to our dawn
Crawl on your knees, the slaughter is on!!!
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:28 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

ToB, what to do you think of them? I have MADBENT FOR DISASTER and THRASH 'N ROLL. I think they are decent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:36 pm

Orden Ogan-Easton Hope
Testament-FOD
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:37 pm

Joe wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

ToB, what to do you think of them? I have MADBENT FOR DISASTER and THRASH 'N ROLL. I think they are decent.

I think some of their songs and riffs are really good but they need to pull it together a bit to be one of the big dogs. But the potential talent is there and their guitarist is good. The song "Madbent for Disaster" is a mainstay on my MP3 player that I take to the gym.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:38 pm

Zdan wrote:

I'm still debating if we should cover this song on our upcoming album. It's one of our finalists.

Awesome song and I think we could do a good job but I am sure I agree with the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Joe wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

I think some of their songs and riffs are really good but they need to pull it together a bit to be one of the big dogs. But the potential talent is there and their guitarist is good. The song "Madbent for Disaster" is a mainstay on my MP3 player that I take to the gym.

Yeah, they are definitely hit or miss. The vocals tend to get to me after a while.
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:43 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Zdan wrote:

I'm still debating if we should cover this song on our upcoming album. It's one of our finalists.

Awesome song and I think we could do a good job but I am sure I agree with the lyrics.

I think go for it but I gotta ask - what are your other finalists? Also if you don't mind me asking - what is problematic with the lyrics? Just a fantasy story to me.

And congrats on your secound album - I have both (specially ordered them to Poland) and I think you guys are one of THE best melodic speed/thrash bands next to Hexen. Awesome leads on the second one - remind me much of Realm.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Zdan wrote:
I think go for it but I gotta ask - what are your other finalists?

FATES WARNING - Kiss of Death
OVERKILL - Fear His Name
ANTHRAX - Aftershock
and of course SANCTUARY - Battle Angels

Quote :

Also if you don't mind me asking - what is problematic with the lyrics? Just a fantasy story to me.

I'm not completely sure what it's about. "To rape and kill the martyr ... that dwells with this shrine ..." Who are they referring to here?

Quote :

And congrats on your secound album - I have both (specially ordered them to Poland) and I think you guys are one of THE best melodic speed/thrash bands next to Hexen. Awesome leads on the second one - remind me much of Realm.

Thanks a lot Zdan! I think you'll hear a further evolution of our sound on this new one. More refined, more focused, better vocals, better production, better leads, better songs. We have a new lineup that I have yet to announce but I am very excited about playing with these new guys!

Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:16 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Emperor-anthems-to-the-welkin-at-dusk
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:29 pm

Joe wrote:
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Emperor-anthems-to-the-welkin-at-dusk

Awesome album. This is the only Black Metal album that I enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:32 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Zdan wrote:
I think go for it but I gotta ask - what are your other finalists?

FATES WARNING - Kiss of Death
OVERKILL - Fear His Name
ANTHRAX - Aftershock
and of course SANCTUARY - Battle Angels

Quote :

Also if you don't mind me asking - what is problematic with the lyrics? Just a fantasy story to me.

I'm not completely sure what it's about. "To rape and kill the martyr ... that dwells with this shrine ..." Who are they referring to here?

Quote :

Thanks a lot Zdan! I think you'll hear a further evolution of our sound on this new one. More refined, more focused, better vocals, better production, better leads, better songs. We have a new lineup that I have yet to announce but I am very excited about playing with these new guys!

First of all - great cover choices. As a personal aside - I think Realm's "Slay The Oppresor" would fit perfectly with your music style.

Second of all - I don't think that line refers to Jesus or any particular figure.

Third - I am already excited about the album man! I would love to hear some songs off it ASAP. The second one was awesome and the first one - while boasting quite strange production was a very energetic platter.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:01 pm

Zdan wrote:
First of all - great cover choices. As a personal aside - I think Realm's "Slay The Oppresor" would fit perfectly with your music style.

I think that would also be an interesting choice but it doesn't make my top picks for this release. Maybe some other time.

Quote :

Second of all - I don't think that line refers to Jesus or any particular figure.

I don't think it does either but it seems a bit distasteful and I'm not sure why angels would be doing that anyway. It's probably just metal gibberish written by young people who didn't put much thought into it at the time.

Quote :

Third - I am already excited about the album man! I would love to hear some songs off it ASAP. The second one was awesome and the first one - while boasting quite strange production was a very energetic platter.

Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate your support and kind words. Smile

We are gonna take our time to get this one right but it is definitely a serious goal of mine. Once you release something, you can't take it back so I want to make sure all the songs are the way they need to be.
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:03 pm

Cool. Maybe the Realm cover some other time. As for Sanctuary - I think it's the typical metal cult lyric. Dane has had anti-religion sentiments but I don't think this is a jab at anything in particular.

Laaz Rockit - Nothing Sacred

If anyone wants to buy/trade for this sucker (jap pressing) go to the Metal Market and look for my trade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010] - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS 2010]
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next