Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thrash Metal Sites?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Thrash Metal Sites? Empty
PostSubject: Thrash Metal Sites?   Thrash Metal Sites? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:37 pm

Does anyone know some sites to get thrash cds for a good price?
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Metal Sites?   Thrash Metal Sites? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:45 pm

play.com for uk and europe have free delivery and a few quid off it seems to me
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Metal Sites?   Thrash Metal Sites? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:19 pm

cdbaby.com
amazon.com
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Metal Sites?   Thrash Metal Sites? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:25 pm

tesco.com actually have many rarer discs it always eeems to me for uk only thou8gh so your kinda stuffed
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Metal Sites?   Thrash Metal Sites? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:34 pm

CDBaby is a great place to get thrash CDs from, especially more obscure and independent bands. I was actually check out the Seventh Angel reissues there today.

SentinelSteel.com gets some good thrash stuff in.

If you are looking for some Christian thrash, Blastbeats.com and GirderMusic are two good site.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Metal Sites?   Thrash Metal Sites? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 1:53 pm

THRASHMETALHEAD, are you realy only 12 years young??? I have a lot of respect for you man. Anyway, love your avatar(DARKTHRONE is one of my fave bands). HAIL TO YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Metal Sites?   Thrash Metal Sites? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 3:35 pm

Thanks. And I am really only 12. I probaly know the most about metal in my entire school (which isn't hard since almost all the people listen to rap and pop sick
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Metal Sites?   Thrash Metal Sites? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:46 pm

thrashmetalhead wrote:
Thanks. And I am really only 12. I probaly know the most about metal in my entire school (which isn't hard since almost all the people listen to rap and pop sick

Thats is great. Keep the flag of heavy metal high at your school and show those loosers what we are all about. HAIL TO YOU FOREVER!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Metal Sites?   Thrash Metal Sites? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:55 pm

eBay, of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Metal Sites?   Thrash Metal Sites? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:07 am

krokus wrote:
thrashmetalhead wrote:

Thats is great. Keep the flag of heavy metal high at your school and show those loosers what we are all about. HAIL TO YOU FOREVER!!!!!!!!

In my school there are seriously only 5 people that listen to metal including me so we don't have much of an army to raise our flag against rap Sad . Very Very Sad.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Metal Sites?   Thrash Metal Sites? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:58 am

StormspellRecords.com is another.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Metal Sites?   Thrash Metal Sites? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:49 am

thrashmetalhead wrote:
krokus wrote:
thrashmetalhead wrote:

In my school there are seriously only 5 people that listen to metal including me so we don't have much of an army to raise our flag against rap Sad . Very Very Sad.

That sucks big time brother. When i was young, it was the same on School only two metalheads. Just go your own way with your elastic trousers, denim and metal t-shirts and listening to metal hard and proud on a tape recorder/cd player before and after school. HAIL FOREVER🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Metal Sites?   Thrash Metal Sites? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:05 pm

krokus wrote:
thrashmetalhead wrote:
krokus wrote:
thrashmetalhead wrote:

That sucks big time brother. When i was young, it was the same on School only two metalheads. Just go your own way with your elastic trousers, denim and metal t-shirts and listening to metal hard and proud on a tape recorder/cd player before and after school. HAIL FOREVER🤘

That's exactly what I do. I bring my cd player on the bus and just start listening to Venom or something but it sucks because I usually don't get to sit next to my friends because they don't live close to me so I have to sit next to some kid that will give me funny looks when I bring a cd with a cover like Venom's Welcome To Hell on the bus.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Metal Sites?   Thrash Metal Sites? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:27 pm

Thats sound great THRASHMETALHEAD and WELCOME TO HELL is a f****** great album by VENOM. One of my fave. Anyway, keep it heavy and true. Hail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrash Metal Sites?   Thrash Metal Sites? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thrash Metal Sites?
Page 1 of 1