Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got my Halloween costume all ready to go

Go down 
+3
exact33
chewie
A Handful of Wayne
7 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Got my Halloween costume all ready to go Empty
PostSubject: Got my Halloween costume all ready to go   Got my Halloween costume all ready to go Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Got my Halloween costume all ready to go Waynem11

I bought the mask last year but never wore it because I had a fight with the girl I was with at the time. I even returned the jumpsuit, but good thing I did because when I went to buy one yesturday it was more than half off. So I got a good deal. I really don't even like dressing up for halloween but my gf likes it and we some how got involved in going to 2 partys (woopty doo haha) Whatever though. I'm just glad I'm able to wear the mask and the suit. Looks pretty close. I'm also thinking maybe next year I'll wear this again but maybe I'll dirty up the suit a little bit and change it like the movies did. Probably won't do it but its just a thought.

Whats everyone else doing?

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Got my Halloween costume all ready to go   Got my Halloween costume all ready to go Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Hopefully not working that night! If not, I have my Mexican Bandito outfit that I didn't get to wear last year.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Got my Halloween costume all ready to go   Got my Halloween costume all ready to go Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:04 am

we are doing something at work but i am not sure if i am going to dress up...

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Got my Halloween costume all ready to go   Got my Halloween costume all ready to go Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:23 am

We are taking the kid's to the local aquarium for a special treak or treat event. The "Creep at the Deep" as they call it. I'm wearing my spooky dollar store skull tie that plays creepy music when you push the button.

Got my Halloween costume all ready to go Floyd_promo
OOOOOOOOooooooo, SCARY!!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Got my Halloween costume all ready to go   Got my Halloween costume all ready to go Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:08 pm

HAHAHA funny you posted that picture. I remember that show when I was younger. Good stuff.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Got my Halloween costume all ready to go   Got my Halloween costume all ready to go Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:43 pm

I'm going as The Situation.

Got my Halloween costume all ready to go Mike-the-situation-306x460
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Got my Halloween costume all ready to go   Got my Halloween costume all ready to go Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:11 pm

My new costume

Got my Halloween costume all ready to go Untitl10

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: Got my Halloween costume all ready to go   Got my Halloween costume all ready to go Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:24 pm

My sons are going to be Scooby Doo (the 3 year old) and Shaggy (the 7 year old).

I'll be the guy in an Iron Maiden t-shirt and sweats taking Scooby and Shaggy out trick or treating.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Got my Halloween costume all ready to go   Got my Halloween costume all ready to go Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
My sons are going to be Scooby Doo (the 3 year old) and Shaggy (the 7 year old).

I'll be the guy in an Iron Maiden t-shirt and sweats taking Scooby and Shaggy out trick or treating.

In the mystery machine?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my Halloween costume all ready to go   Got my Halloween costume all ready to go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got my Halloween costume all ready to go
Page 1 of 1