Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monthly update

Go down 
+2
ultmetal
kmorg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Monthly update Empty
PostSubject: Monthly update   Monthly update Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 6:32 am

Yes, boys and girls (??), it's time for another Metal Metropolis update! I'm not sure I'll be doing a new one for next month, as a 3 week vacation is coming up. I'll be gone for 10 days come Friday. So enjoy the new one! Very Happy

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Monthly update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly update   Monthly update Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:11 am

Some excellent new additions.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Monthly update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly update   Monthly update Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:09 pm

Anvil, UDO, Candlemass, WASP, ,,, you've been listening to some good stuff lately.

don't forget to take some discs with you on your holiday, so you can write about them on your return.

TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Monthly update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly update   Monthly update Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:02 pm

annihilator are wicked i must get more of their albums. i asked in the shopi went in earlier but they had none. i will admit i nearly bouhg tht enew candlemass album earlier though but it was 13.99 (28 dollars so i passed)

yeah a good update
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Monthly update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly update   Monthly update Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:46 pm

Great read like always. Have a good metal holiday brother.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Monthly update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly update   Monthly update Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:00 pm

yeah have a goood one WHEREVER YOU MAY ROAM!
Back to top Go down

Monthly update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly update   Monthly update Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 8:04 pm

I want that Savatage single! 🤘
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

Monthly update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly update   Monthly update Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 9:26 am

Have fun on your vacations and don't forget to send us a postcard! Smile
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Monthly update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly update   Monthly update Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 3:59 pm

mc666 wrote:
Anvil, UDO, Candlemass, WASP, ,,, you've been listening to some good stuff lately.

don't forget to take some discs with you on your holiday, so you can write about them on your return.

I brought my mp3-player, but sadly I must have done something worng, because only 43 songs were on it when I wanted to listen to it! Far too little for 10 days! Oh well. I was mainly spending qulaity time with the family anyway.

Monthly update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly update   Monthly update Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:12 pm

kmorg wrote:
mc666 wrote:

I brought my mp3-player, but sadly I must have done something worng, because only 43 songs were on it when I wanted to listen to it! Far too little for 10 days! Oh well. I was mainly spending qulaity time with the family anyway.
Did you transfer more songs? I screwed up one day when I first got my MP3 player and transferred everything to the wrong folder. Nothing showed up for me. I was pissed. Haha. I didn't put everything into the music folder. Whoops!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Monthly update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly update   Monthly update Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:18 am

Eyesore wrote:
kmorg wrote:
mc666 wrote:

Did you transfer more songs? I screwed up one day when I first got my MP3 player and transferred everything to the wrong folder. Nothing showed up for me. I was pissed. Haha. I didn't put everything into the music folder. Whoops!

Yeah, I think that is exactly what I did wrong. I should have had nearly 200 titles on that thing, but only 43 showed up. lol!

Monthly update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly update   Monthly update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:46 am

When's the next No Life Til' Metal update?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monthly update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly update   Monthly update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monthly update
Page 1 of 1