Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Megadeth-Washington is Next!

Go down 
+2
MetalGuy71
troublemagnet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

Megadeth-Washington is Next! Empty
PostSubject: Megadeth-Washington is Next!   Megadeth-Washington is Next! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Washington is Next is based on "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars"
What do you think of the validity of this document? It was supposedly found in an IBM copier years later!
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/silent_weapons_quiet_wars.htm#Forty
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth-Washington is Next!   Megadeth-Washington is Next! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Interesting to read the phrase "p*ssy-whipped" in an official government document.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12622

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth-Washington is Next!   Megadeth-Washington is Next! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:33 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Interesting to read the phrase "p*ssy-whipped" in an official government document.

Sometimes I find it interesting that the government or even politicians in general document "anything" that can come into question or be incriminating later on down the road. Anyways, I see wha ya mean.

Laterz

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth-Washington is Next!   Megadeth-Washington is Next! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Instead of helping its country, they are trying to mentally separate the families so they are easier to brainwashed so that the goverment do as they please

It sucks big time, I rather have people tell me things straight in the face like a man, rather than living in a lie, and have the media trying to manipulate the youth without them knowing
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth-Washington is Next!   Megadeth-Washington is Next! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:38 pm

One of my favorite Megadeth songs
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth-Washington is Next!   Megadeth-Washington is Next! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:52 pm

Great song!
Lots of interesting lyrics from Dave on that album.
I have no idea if this document is valid or not, hey i`m norwegian and not that failiar with your government and society. BUT, of course governments and the people/companies that controls them, have been screwing the masses through all times so why not...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth-Washington is Next!   Megadeth-Washington is Next! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megadeth-Washington is Next!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: