Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here! Empty
PostSubject: Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here!   Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 6:05 pm

Godsmack IV. Oh no, BMG has just sent me my "metal" featured selection of the month. I am not sure if I should get it, or say "no thanks" lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here!   Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 7:24 pm

I used to like Godsmack, but over time they just got boring to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here!   Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 7:28 pm

I like some of the first cd. Was shocked to find out it came out in the early 80s. Like the song Voodoo alot. Was amazed when I saw the singer on MTV Cribs, and he was saying what a huge Aerosmith fan he was. Even if a band stinks, I have tons of respect for them, if they are influenced by really good bands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here!   Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 9:59 pm

Send it to me! I've had it on my lala.com Want List since I joined. =) I like them, nothing special, just some good, solid alt-rock.

And...uh...did you mean 90s? Their debut didn't come out in the early 80s! Haha.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here!   Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 12:13 am

serves you right for joining one of those "music clubs". Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here!   Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 6:04 am

Eyesore wrote:
Send it to me! I've had it on my lala.com Want List since I joined. =) I like them, nothing special, just some good, solid alt-rock.

And...uh...did you mean 90s? Their debut didn't come out in the early 80s! Haha.
lol! yeah, I did mean 90s. I'd send it to you but Id have to pay 18.99. No way is that cd worth that much to me
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here!   Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 12:01 pm

It's mine too. I hate joining the clubs because I have such a hard time finding anything I want (and certainly hate paying 18.98 for a cd plus the shipping and handling) but they make that first offer (12 cds or whatever for $1.00) very enticing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here!   Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 12:11 pm

I like BMG. I wait for the special offers. One was, first cd 4.99, unlimited 2.99 after that. I get around 15 cds for 80 doing that. The problem is they have no Slayer, only 2 King Diamond cds, and are missing all the Judas Priest cds I want. I like it overall though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here!   Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 2:48 pm

Forever A Heath Bar wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

lol! yeah, I did mean 90s. I'd send it to you but Id have to pay 18.99. No way is that cd worth that much to me
True. I like them, but not enough to pay full price. Sadly, up here in Boston, you can't find any used CD by them for under $10. Pretty lame.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here!   Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 3:01 pm

mc666 wrote:
serves you right for joining one of those "music clubs". Very Happy
The only cool thing is getting all those free CDs up front. Yes, you have an obligation, but I just signed up again in a greedy attempt to have more CDs, and I only have to buy 1 at $14.99 or up to complete my obligation. So for the 7 CDs I got for free, I think I'm coming out on top. 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here!   Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your GODSMACK Featured Selection is here!
Page 1 of 1