Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which would you rather do?

Go down 
+6
arttieTHE1manparty
TrogDawn
iamrockerfun
kmorg
MetalGuy71
mc666
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Watch your favorite television show
Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Eat your favorite food
Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Kiss the woman you are in love with
Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 14 ]
Listen to music
Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Eat all the ice cream you want, and not gain weight
Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Sleep in for entire month
 3% [ 1 ]
Meet your music idol
Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Be debt free
Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage

Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather do?   Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 11:19 am

Debt free would be incredible, but money isn't what really matters. Financially speaking, I am more comfortable now than I've ever been in my life. Until my husband comes home from Iraq, that money doesn't mean a thing. Funny that a metal discussion board might make things so clear. Thanks for the reminder guys!
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather do?   Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 4:10 pm

im totally agree with Gene Simmons ! F*** all grils which you like want to F***. no matter if you are married or not. do it best. Very Happy

you are living only once. and girls are for this sin. maybe see you in hell with full blast. Embarassed
girls thinking 3x more bout sex than men. only thing is that they didn't talk bout it louder as we do. angry W H Y ?
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather do?   Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 7:55 pm

iamrockerfun wrote:
im totally agree with Gene Simmons ! F*** all grils which you like want to F***. no matter if you are married or not. do it best. Very Happy
Personally, anything that would make me more like Gene would be automatically eliminated from the list of choices. sick
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather do?   Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 1:06 am

iamrockerfun wrote:

you are living only once. and girls are for this sin. maybe see you in hell with full blast. Embarassed
girls thinking 3x more bout sex than men. only thing is that they didn't talk bout it louder as we do. angry W H Y ?
that's just sad.

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather do?   Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 12:24 am

iamrockerfun wrote:

I think he's just jokin, but if not... that's just sad... and it also means you should be ashamed.
Back to top Go down
TH Joe
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
TH Joe

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather do?   Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 3:44 am

I'd kiss my girlfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather do?   Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 4:32 am

I have to go with being debt free. That, it seems is a really big acomplishment these days what with credit card comapnies out to screw you, mortgages from hell, ever increasing rent to fatten the purses of land lords etc. I really love the idea thats expressed in fight club about starting over (aside from the kick ass beat downs of course).
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather do?   Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:36 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Kiss my favorite food while listening to debt free ice cream for a month.

man i almost wet myself!lol!

i went for the kissing option..now if only i could find someone...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather do?   Which would you rather do? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: