Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another day, another dumb lawsuit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

Another day, another dumb lawsuit Empty
PostSubject: Another day, another dumb lawsuit   Another day, another dumb lawsuit Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:17 am

God escapes day in court

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2007 0:26am AEST

A Romanian murderer who sued God for "fraud" and "betrayal of trust" for failing to answer his prayers has had his case dismissed in court, a newspaper has reported.

The daily Evenimentul Zilei says 40-year-old Mircea Pavel brought charges against "the defendant God, who lives in the heavens and is represented in Romania by the Orthodox Church" for failing to free him from evil.

Mr Pavel, who is serving 20 years in jail for murder, accused God of "fraud, betrayal of trust, corruption and influence peddling".

"At my christening, I made a deal with the defendant aimed at freeing me from evil," he wrote.

"But the latter has not respected that agreement until now, although he received from me various assets and numerous prayers."

The court in Timisoara, in western Romania, dismissed the case, ruling that "God is not subject to law and does not have an address".
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another dumb lawsuit   Another day, another dumb lawsuit Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:22 pm

All the courts had to do was a simple Google search. God lives in New York (apparently, He needs to be near the action):

Fred God

6 CLEARWATER LN

WEST ISLIP, NY 11795

(***) ***-5159

Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another dumb lawsuit   Another day, another dumb lawsuit Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:11 am

SAXON1500 wrote:

Fred God
i guess that's better than Tod God

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another dumb lawsuit   Another day, another dumb lawsuit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day, another dumb lawsuit
Page 1 of 1