Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?

Go down 
+15
MetalRob331
MetalGuy71
manny
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
mc666
ultmetal
chewie
thejokeriv
nevermore
exact33
tohostudios
Orion Crystal Ice
A Handful of Wayne
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Empty
PostSubject: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Ok I can see this picture being funny to this mom because she looks pretty young, but really its pretty sad that she has her bong left out in the open where her kid could get a hold of it. Another thing I noticed in the picture she leaves her hair straightener on the floor and her kid is sitting on it. lol what the hell is with people?
This is the picture she posted
Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? 12992553_SS

Here is her picture and the story.
Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? 1282162837439

A young Florida mom has taken a hit for posting a photo of her baby holding a bong on Facebook.

Rachel Stieringer, 19, of Keystone Heights, Fla., was arrested and charged with one count of possession of drug paraphernalia, authorities said.

A photograph of her 11-month-old son playing with a large green bong shot across the Internet and prompted a concerned citizen to alert Florida authorities.

Clay County Sheriff / AP
Rachel Stieringer, 19, was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia after she posted on Facebook a photo of her baby with his face in a bong.
Stieringer said it was a joke. "If u look at the picture u can see that there is no bowl in the TABACCO [sic] pipe," she wrote on her Facebook page, according to The New York Post. "And i took a pic to show one [expletive] person and it was a mistake. I would never ever ever let him get high."

After drug testing the little boy, authorities confirmed that the baby didn't get high. But they said they couldn't understand where Stieringer was coming from.

"We are alarmed that any parent would take pictures of their child next to what is obviously drug paraphernalia," John Harrell, spokesman for the Florida Department of Children and Families, told the Post.

Stieringer turned herself in to Clay County authorities on July 29 and was released on $502 bond, according to The Associated Press. Her arraignment is Aug. 26.

Her mother, Sharalyn Harris, told First Coast News that Stieringer is taking parenting and drug counseling classes.

Stieringer could not be reached for comment today

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:05 pm

@ John Harrell: Welcome to Earth. Good to see you've finally arrived at the party.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:42 pm

I don't think age has anything to do with it; that's just plain stupid. Only a moron would put a pic like that on Facebook.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:50 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I don't think age has anything to do with it; that's just plain stupid. Only a moron would put a pic like that on Facebook.

The one thing Facebook (and the internet in general) has done is to remove any doubt that there are a lot of dumb people out there. One of the managers in my company got the boot because someone noticed that she was posting suggestive pictures of herself on myspace all the while associating herself with the company. Now once you get past why were you looking at her pictures, it was a really silly thing to do.

There are so many things people shouldnt post (like I really need to know that you just broke into someones house right now so the police are on the way) but they do it anyways...

nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:52 pm

Nothing funny about it. Pretty stupid to me.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39590

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Jackass. Some people just shouldn't breed
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:02 pm

007 wrote:

I am sure that girl didn't plan to breed......
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39590

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:04 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
007 wrote:

I am sure that girl didn't plan to breed......

Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_lol Too true
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Red_du10
I think Red says it best!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:27 pm

chewie wrote:
Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Red_du10
I think Red says it best!

Maybe she needs a foot up her a$$. Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? 505193

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:29 pm

it's not funny or cool, but i'm not offended by it either. it's just retarded.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:30 pm

The first word that comes to mind is "DUHHHHH."

On the other hand, I have a pic on my Facebook of my then-2 year old with a bottle of Sam Adams in his hands (before you call Youth & Family Services, the bottle was empty at the time) and everyone who saw it thought it was cute. I suppose that pic could've caused me trouble too if the "wrong" people saw it.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:39 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
The first word that comes to mind is "DUHHHHH."

On the other hand, I have a pic on my Facebook of my then-2 year old with a bottle of Sam Adams in his hands (before you call Youth & Family Services, the bottle was empty at the time) and everyone who saw it thought it was cute. I suppose that pic could've caused me trouble too if the "wrong" people saw it.

I want his cds when he gets to the pokey!!

scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:33 am

Job security.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:35 am

tohostudios wrote:

I 100% agree, it is not not funny or cute, it is just out and out stupid. Some people should not be parents.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:43 am

manny wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I 100% agree, it is not not funny or cute, it is just out and out stupid. Some people should not be parents.

Yup, that about sums it up for me too.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:28 am

manny wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

WOW!!! Who are we to judge and say this girl is a good or bad parent. For all we know she could be an amazing mother. What she did was not bright but to claim her as a bad parent is ignorant IMO. She will learn and not do it again, I would hope.

on a side note sounds to me like she needs to make her profile private. Someone must of had a grudge with her because I know not one person who would of called the police for that picture. You can tell it was a joke...
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:50 am

You are right MetalRob she is a brilliant parent and very loving, hell I think we should vote her mother of the year, maybe even award a centerfold spread in high times magazine, she should give parenting classes on how probably teach your babies how to hold a bong for maximum affect.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:11 am

I'd feel different about it, if the bong was being used. Also, they sell the bongs at the local stores here in PA. Wonder if they should be arrested for possession?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:14 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
I'd feel different about it, if the bong was being used. Also, they sell the bongs at the local stores here in PA. Wonder if they should be arrested for possession?

If your local stores that sell bongs that babies use in funny little pictures, yes they should be arrested. Or maybe they should learn and not do it again.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Pictures like that only reaffirm to me that people should get a license to procreate

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:02 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:

I am sure that bong was only used to store jelly beans no pot had ever been smoked out of it.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:25 am

My whole point was lets not degrade her for making a lousy decision. WE ALL DO IT!!! Hopefully she learns and moves on. I mean she could of did like that lady in SC and killed her children and ran their dead bodies into a river....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:17 pm

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:01 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
My whole point was lets not degrade her for making a lousy decision. WE ALL DO IT!!! Hopefully she learns and moves on. I mean she could of did like that lady in SC and killed her children and ran their dead bodies into a river....

Thank you for that insight and thought provoking thoughts Gandhi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?   Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mom arrested over facebook picture. Funny or not?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next