Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....

Go down 
+7
Smindas
SideShowDisaSter
kmorg
TheGooch
mc666
Fat Freddy
Chairman_Smith
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Empty
PostSubject: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 8:25 am

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19692094/

Silly Pope... scratch
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 9:49 am

(SIGH) I guess since I'm Protestant, that makes me "defective" huh?

Whatever... I liked the last guy better. He seemed friendlier.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:31 am

nothing new here, that's religion for you.

TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:00 am

well i was christened anglican but i have not been to church since primary school where we had to go three times a school year compulsory

but the pope seems silly here and is wrong becuase jesus established no churches and was JEWISH so how he is catholic i do not know
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 1:10 pm

TheGooch wrote:

but the pope seems silly here and is wrong becuase jesus established no churches and was JEWISH so how he is catholic i do not know

Haha, GREAT point!

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:50 pm

Typical arrogance on the part of Catholic leadership. I don't remember Jesus saying that the only way to the Father was through the Catholic church. I thought it was something closer to HE was the only way to the Father.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:01 pm

Has anyone seen the South Park episode 'Red Hot Catholic Love', where the leading of Catholicism in the Vatican turns out to be a big giant spider. Pretty accurate, no?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:55 pm

TheGooch wrote:
well i was christened anglican but i have not been to church since primary school where we had to go three times a school year compulsory

Read the Bible carefully and you'll see that Jesus DID establish a church, a church that was carried on by his apostles that still exists in the form of the Eastern/Oriental Orthodox Churches worldwide (200 million believers and counting), who's bishops have a direct lineage to the apostles themselves. I think this is one of the reasons the pope doesn't look favorably on the Orthodox Church, because it challenges his authority.

Check these sites for further education:

www.ancientfaithradio.com
www.oca.org
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 6:17 pm

Smindas wrote:
Has anyone seen the South Park episode 'Red Hot Catholic Love', where the leading of Catholicism in the Vatican turns out to be a big giant spider. Pretty accurate, no?

I think I remember that. Didn't it have a subplot of people putting food up their ass? That was a good episode.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 6:39 pm

Haha, yes it did. It's such a genius episode.

Kyle: okay Cartman, so you proved that if people but food up their ass, sh*t comes out their mouth. What do you want, a freaking medal?
TV: And in other news, Eric Cartman is to be reward a freaking medal.

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:52 pm

TheGooch wrote:
becuase jesus established no churches

"And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." Matt 16; 12-14
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:46 pm

I keep waiting for someone to quote Nuclear Assault's "HANG THE POPE" in this thread....
Back to top Go down
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:00 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I keep waiting for someone to quote Nuclear Assault's "HANG THE POPE" in this thread....

Hang the Pope hang the Pope hang the Pope
Hang him with a f****** rope

Let's go to the Vatican, get him out of bed
Put the noose around his neck and hang him till he's dead

Now you don't have to wait anymore.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:31 pm

kmorg wrote:
TheGooch wrote:

Haha, GREAT point!

It's very naive and childlike for anyone to think that Jesus never established a Church, a fact that He did through his apostles, who became the bishops of the early church and continued it through their own disciples. The Church was never "lost' to be "re-discovered" by every new denomination that pops up with no historical roots to the actual Church that is still in Jerusalem and elsewhere in the Middle East and Anatolia (the 7 churches in Revelations anyone?). History is a beautiful thing when one studies it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 6:17 pm

The Roman Catholic church has had a history of 2000 years of perverting
the "original" church to suit thier own power-hungriness and insatiable
greed. And has always had the gall to call it divine
intervention.

Before you get that rope for me, I love Catholics and people of every
other religion. It is always the powers behind the organizations
that humanity has to stand up against.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:57 pm

Invader wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Now you don't have to wait anymore.

🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 4:41 pm

this pope WAS Hitler Junge in 40s !
hate this pope !
im from EU and we hate Germans !

best pope was last pope from Poland ! cos he had slovanian blood ! (i'm slovanian too, i'm so proud of it)
you'll never see better pope than last pope !

God, forgive me.
im protestant - Lutheran - love to be Lutheran, not to be Catholic !
(Hail to the King MARTIN LUTHER)
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 5:09 pm

...dude, I'm in the EU and I don't hate Germans. Hating an entire country makes you no better than the pope.

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:27 am

mc666 wrote:
nothing new here, that's religion for you.

mmhm. Razz
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:39 am

Smindas wrote:
...dude, I'm in the EU and I don't hate Germans. Hating an entire country makes you no better than the pope.

Germans are always same persons as in 1st or 2nd WW. i know im not alone. reason is as you see WW II.

me personally hate German nation, not whole state. sorry, it's bout me, not whole country.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:29 pm

GrandNational wrote:
TheGooch wrote:

Read the Bible carefully and you'll see that Jesus DID establish a church, a church that was carried on by his apostles that still exists in the form of the Eastern/Oriental Orthodox Churches worldwide (200 million believers and counting), who's bishops have a direct lineage to the apostles themselves. I think this is one of the reasons the pope doesn't look favorably on the Orthodox Church, because it challenges his authority.

Check these sites for further education:

www.ancientfaithradio.com
[url=http://www.oca.org
www.oca.org[/quote[/url]]

i cant say i am an authority on the bible so i cant dispute whether he founded a church or not. i think the fact that he was jewish is probably more important
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....   If you aint Catholic you ain't shi.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you aint Catholic you ain't shi....
Page 1 of 1