Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian'

Go down 
+5
Temple of Blood
Required Fields
kmorg
Jesusandmetal23
Orion Crystal Ice
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' Empty
PostSubject: Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian'   Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:39 pm

NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

lullllllzzzzzzzzzzzz I did it for the lulzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' Lol Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' Lol Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' 201269 Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' 201269 Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' 201269 Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' Lol Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' Lol Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' 706740 Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' Drunken_smilie
Back to top Go down

Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian'   Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Weiner face.
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian'   Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:40 pm

GET OUT NOW
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian'   Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' 382568

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28442

PostSubject: Re: Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian'   Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:34 pm

It's too bad it wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian'   Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:40 pm

It was too good to be true.

But at least Arch gave us that awesome EP.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian'   Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:40 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

Yeah, that EP was a tease, man.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian'   Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

Yeah, that EP was a tease, man.

It sure was. Too bad Arch just dropped off the planet again.
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian'   Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:05 am

ya got me hook line and sinker....
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian'   Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:21 am

A'hole... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian'   Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jim Matheos and John Arch meeting for songwriting sessions for 'Reawaken the Guardian'
Page 1 of 1