Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD

Go down 
+4
Addy
manny
Joe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD Empty
PostSubject: Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD   Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:47 pm

I don't know if you guys are into the animated movies that Marvel and DC have put out, but if you are, I hear that this new movie is really good.

My brother is pretty much a geek when it comes to these things (nothing wrong with that) so he picked it up already and watched it. All he would tell me is that

Spoiler:

and that pretty much sealed the deal for me. I gotta have this!!!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD   Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:50 pm

I love the DC movies, I still have not purchased the Crisis of Infinite Earths or whatever the last one was called and I plan to purchase the Red Hood next one.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD   Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:29 pm

Can't believe they put that in an animated movie. Not for the kids I guess. I remember when that happened in the book. It was decided by a phone in poll if I remember and I do believe he has returned to life somehow (only in comic books!)
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD   Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Love the siggy pic 007
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD   Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Sounds cool. Those "Batman" animated movies are always very well done. I haven't seen any of them in a while but I remember I particularly liked "Mask of the Phantasm" and "Sub Zero" with Mr. Freeze.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD   Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Addy wrote:
Love the siggy pic 007

I thank you ! Now where's that cowbell ?
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD   Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:21 am

I haven't seen this one yet. The last one I saw was "Crisis of Infinite Earths" and it was great. "Public Enemies" was great too.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD   Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:56 am

007 wrote:
Can't believe they put that in an animated movie. Not for the kids I guess. I remember when that happened in the book. It was decided by a phone in poll if I remember and I do believe he has returned to life somehow (only in comic books!)

Yup, I remember that. I have that comic. There were 2 numbers to call and vote. I never did though 'cause it was a toll call and my parents woulda flipped.

Metal novice
Metal novice
Starman

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD   Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:00 am

As a proud owner of all the Batman animated toons, I will be adding B:UTRH to my collection. Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD 11840
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD   Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under the Red Hood - New Batman DVD
Page 1 of 1