Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think of my T-shirts?

Go down 
+13
Thrasher73
Dave the Boss
Sutekh
Orion Crystal Ice
Stender
powermacho
Joe
ultmetal
Jesusandmetal23
Troublezone
ryanmetalman
Wargod
troublemagnet
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Sutekh wrote:
Great shirts, troublemagnet. Love the Savatage one. My collection thus far is: http://tshirtslayer.com/tshirts-user/Sutekh

powermacho, your best best for old Christian metal shirts is probably ebay or a guy called Brent Miller, who has a heap of them online (don't have the address in front of me, though). They are all used, though!

Cool morty shirts man. What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:12 pm

here's mine: http://tshirtslayer.com/user/orioncrystalice

I need to start adding the rest though..
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:48 am

Orion, I love the B.G. and Tourniquet shirts.
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:50 am

Sutekh wrote:
Great shirts, troublemagnet. Love the Savatage one. My collection thus far is: http://tshirtslayer.com/tshirts-user/Sutekh

powermacho, your best best for old Christian metal shirts is probably ebay or a guy called Brent Miller, who has a heap of them online (don't have the address in front of me, though). They are all used, though!
Nice shirts,Sutekh. The Mortification and Ultimatum ones are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:08 pm

Now that I've seen the Ultimatum - Warlord's Sword shirt I understand all the love it gets. It's definitely an awesome shirt. I also didn't know the new Molly Hatchet album was released on vinyl! Another 'un to add to the want list.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Cool shirts Troublemagnet.I really dig that Toxic Holocaust shirt.

Ult-I've got that Vengeance Rising-White Throne shirt.Cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 pm

Slightly off topic, but related to pictures on that site.

Ult, you have some pictures up of some framed vinyls, can you or someone else here tell me where them frames can be purchased ? there is no where in Ireland that I can find them and google aint much help as there's probably a name for such frames that I'm not typing, so standard frames show up only.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Sutekh wrote:

whenever you remember the adress can you send it to me?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:17 am

Locky wrote:

Ult, you have some pictures up of some framed vinyls, can you or someone else here tell me where them frames can be purchased ? there is no where in Ireland that I can find them and google aint much help as there's probably a name for such frames that I'm not typing, so standard frames show up only.

A store called Michael's in Albuquerque. Hobby Lobby also carries the LP frames.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:47 am

Finally got all my shirts up: http://tshirtslayer.com/tshirts-user/kmorg

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:04 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Locky wrote:

A store called Michael's in Albuquerque. Hobby Lobby also carries the LP frames.

Try here too Locky. They ship internationally.

http://hobbyframes.com/Records.htm?gclid=CMSr1KeNkaMCFdFN5Qodd3UQoQ

I have a couple that I purchased at a Michael's in Philadelphia too.
http://www.michaels.com/art/online/home

I think most arts & craft stores sell them.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:59 am

Hey kmorg,
Your War Against Satan t-shirt is causing quite an uproar over there. It's pretty hysterical. I love how some metalheads think that it's ok to express any opinion in metal, as long as it's not a Christian message. How friggin' hypocritical can you get.

It might be getting nothing but votes of 1, but at least it's causing a reaction.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:42 am

ultmetal wrote:
Hey kmorg,
Your War Against Satan t-shirt is causing quite an uproar over there. It's pretty hysterical. I love how some metalheads think that it's ok to express any opinion in metal, as long as it's not a Christian message. How friggin' hypocritical can you get.

It might be getting nothing but votes of 1, but at least it's causing a reaction.

Yeh, I saw the start of the discussion. Laughing People are strange.....

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:49 am

Indeed they are.

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:52 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Try here too Locky. They ship internationally.

http://hobbyframes.com/Records.htm?gclid=CMSr1KeNkaMCFdFN5Qodd3UQoQ

Thank you very much MG71, that's what I'm looking for, and they do frames for CDs too.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate.Nightmare
Metal novice
Metal novice
Ultimate.Nightmare

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Just joined today. Got a little bit started. Still have a long way to go.

http://tshirtslayer.com/tshirts-user/Ultimate.Nightmare
Back to top Go down
Bouke777
Metal novice
Metal novice
Bouke777

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:04 am

Stender wrote:
Cool sava shirt! Ill post mine soon, I got quite a few rad christian thrash shirts from like believer, sacrament, VR, etc.

hey Smile

Believer - sanity obscure 1991-1992 tour shirt? Smile i got one..
i also get a Betrayal - renassance on tour t-shirt from guitarist Bob Mccue
and i got a Possession longsleeve Very Happy.. from 1994

men.. that Sacrament t-shirt is that an XL?? i really want one.. i got a Sacrament back patch logo made for my jacket Smile and a small believer patch ^^
also a creation of death - purify your soul patch and a heavens force patch
anyway this post is about t-shirts hehe :p

you want to sell any of your t-shirts? :$ .. i would love to have em :/ if they're XL Smile

:glee:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BOUKEBANDSTRA?feature=mhum
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Bouke777 wrote:
Stender wrote:
Cool sava shirt! Ill post mine soon, I got quite a few rad christian thrash shirts from like believer, sacrament, VR, etc.

hey Smile

men.. that Sacrament t-shirt is that an XL?? i really want one.. i got a Sacrament back patch logo made for my jacket Smile and a small believer patch ^^

you want to sell any of your t-shirts? :$ .. i would love to have em :/ if they're XL Smile

Dang, I just sold a bunch of shirts on ebay in XL, including early Mortification ones.
Back to top Go down
Bouke777
Metal novice
Metal novice
Bouke777

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:01 am

Sutekh wrote:
Bouke777 wrote:
Stender wrote:

hey Smile

Dang, I just sold a bunch of shirts on ebay in XL, including early Mortification ones.

:/ smurf poo ... i want early christian thrash shirts :/ like sacrament, vengeance rising... just want em haha... anyway... hope there is someone that wants to sell it ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BOUKEBANDSTRA?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of my T-shirts?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: