Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PMX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PMX Empty
PostSubject: PMX   PMX Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Well I'm not sure how many of you post @ PMx but if you have you know about CDInzane and and what has been going with them.
Those not following that subject it started as credit cards being hacked at CDInzane. A lot of unhappy people with CDInzane. It seems quite a few have had their cards fraudulently hacked right after they made an order from them.

You know my stance with CDInzane I quit buying from and it seems quite a few others as well have quite buying from them. Well Zane, so he says got the FBI involved with what has transpired. I think what is going on is bad not only for his customers but for himself included.
Zane claims that there is no way credt card # are being stolen thru his site and being fraudulently used else where.

Well I have had my debit card hacked twice and after thinking about this, one of my last purchase ever was from his site. I have since seized using my debit card online anywhere only paypal I use now.

IMO he has hurt his business and lost alot of customers. Plus the guy is a pompus azz!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PMX Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMX   PMX Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:41 pm

I have been following the thread. I think he took a big hit with his whining and acting out and is now trying to rebuild his image. I cant say that his site is responsible for the CC hacks but the news is not doing his business any favors. I dont do pre-orders very often and his behaviour reinforces why. I think his little tantrum at the show about not being able to be a vendor was tasteless. There are other places to buy stuff - like NEH who is a class act - so I will be steering clear of CDI.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PMX Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMX   PMX Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:06 pm

I've steered clear of CDI for a long time now.

The guy's business model just plain sucks. I don't even use him as a last resort anymore.

And I agree with exact that NEH is a first class business and though his prices may sometimes be a little more than other outlets, his service has been first rate. When I want a new release that's only available in North America as an import, I usually check NEH first.

The King
exact33

PMX Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMX   PMX Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:24 pm

I never understoon CDI treating their customers like morons and bad mouthing them. Compromising credit cards is serious and instead of calling the customers names, all it takes is a "Ill look into it." I amazed that CDI manages to stay in business throughout all of this.

Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PMX Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMX   PMX Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:34 pm

This is so true and hilarious!

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PMX Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMX   PMX Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:01 pm

that was the video of the century WG!!!! When Zane see's that he is going to blow a gasket!!!!

Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PMX Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMX   PMX Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:30 pm

I loved it when I saw and I hope he does go under he deserves everything he got for being an p rick to everyone. And yeah there are those out there who have had nothing done to you by CDInzane, trust me you will.

The guy is a p rick, a liar, and not easy to work with.

Sorry after all the fraud that has gone on at his site it makes sense for everyone not to buy from him again. Oh a day after this all happened his site is down for 3 weeks for upgrades so what does that tell you.
My banker told me after my card was hacked into twice it is usually the smaller online sites that are vulnerable and CDInzane was one of those sites.

His secrurity measures were not up to par.....Oh and what he lists on his site for cds you can get them elsewhere and cheaper than his place!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PMX Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMX   PMX Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:14 am

I wont buy from him - thats for sure.

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PMX Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMX   PMX Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:40 am

Wow. Hitler and I have the same affininty for real cd's. Kooky.

The King
exact33

PMX Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMX   PMX Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:42 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Wow. Hitler and I have the same affininty for real cd's. Kooky.

lol!

Sponsored content

PMX Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMX   PMX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PMX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: