Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying

Go down 
+3
TheGooch
SideShowDisaSter
Todd Jaymz
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying Empty
PostSubject: Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying   Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:27 pm

http://www.eclipsemagazine.ws/forum/viewtopic.php?t=445

🤘

Last edited by Shawn Of Fire on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying   Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:32 pm

I really like this band and their liveshows! Decent stuff.
Back to top Go down
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying   Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:53 pm

NIce 80's retro band, and a great listen! Reminds me alot of DRI-TJ
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4604

PostSubject: Re: Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying   Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:33 pm

I have got to pick this up! I haven't even gotten Hazardous Mutation yet. I do have their first album, Waste 'Em All and it's good stuff!

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying   Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 6:23 am

i must get this album i really want it (alas there are so many albums i want)
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying   Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 7:43 am

this album is awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying   Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 7:55 am

it's another on my want list.

TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying   Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:54 am

they seem to have quite short songs i had a listen to one earlier called hazardous mutation that was only 1.20mins long
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying   Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 1:57 pm

Heard them on the sampler in the latest issue of Metal Hammer. Cool band.

PostSubject: Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying   Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:39 pm

what do you guys think of the album?

I personaly thought it is a classic of the thrash revival movement for sure. Definet growth from the band on this one. Plus a few hilariouse music videos we got from this album.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying   Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:38 pm

In My Top 5 for last year.I still spin this pretty regular.It is a great Thrash album with alot of crossover sound to it.I cant wait to see what they do next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying   Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:43 pm

Metalhead10 wrote:
what do you guys think of the album?

I personaly thought it is a classic of the thrash revival movement for sure. Definet growth from the band on this one. Plus a few hilariouse music videos we got from this album.

http://www.heartofmetal.net/heart-of-metal-f1/municipal-waste-the-art-of-partying-review-t1373.htm

http://www.heartofmetal.net/heart-of-metal-f1/municipal-waste-the-art-of-partying-t2423.htm

Last edited by spectrefate on Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying   Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:50 pm

Spec is a douche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying   Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:51 pm

I just like things to remain tidy. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying   Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:02 pm

ah, my bad didn't realise
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying   Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:11 pm

probably the best record to come out of the thrash revival which os getting old. there has been a second and third wave in it already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying   Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:36 am

🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying   Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying
Page 1 of 1