Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White Throne Site 1 year anniversary

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

White Throne Site 1 year anniversary Empty
PostSubject: White Throne Site 1 year anniversary   White Throne Site 1 year anniversary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Well as I sit here, it was last year that I decided to see if anyone would be interested in hearing this self proclaimed 'expert' write some new music reviews again. I must say that I've been overwhelmed by the response.

Some are old White Throne subscribers from back in the day, but most are folks from ALL OVER THE WORLD!!! Who they all are I've no clue. However some where between 700-900 different people read the site every month. That isn't hits but actual different folks. Not bad considering the glut of review sites if you ask me. My own personal goal would be to have over 1000 people every month reading and communicating back. White Throne is on Facebook as well...

Readers from the US, Canada, all over Europe primarily Germany, through out South America, Australia, even India, Malaysia, Russia, Morocco, Tunisia

This has really gone all over the place and I just wanted to thank you all
for your continued support and kind words.

I started the White Metal Show up on Live365 but financially I just wasn't able to continue it.... not alot frankly but right now, sigh.....

Those of you whom I've spoken with or emailed back and forth or Seen in person I'm so glad that we've had the opportunity.

I will continue to write/review new material as I receive it. Primarily with a Christian point of view, but sometimes stuff that might just have a positive or inoffensive message (nightmare comes immediately to mind)....

If you've never been to the site check it out. There are over 85 reviews and sometimes youtube clips..... I wish I had a way to enhance White Throne with a real site and such (time and $$$).... I'm grateful for where it's come from and where it seems to be going.....

Blessings my Friends.....

www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com

Keven

Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: White Throne Site 1 year anniversary   White Throne Site 1 year anniversary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:41 pm

Cheers White Throne Site 1 year anniversary Icon_smile You gave us a good and fair review and we appreciate the exposure. You're fitting into a good niche with the blog format for the stuff, there are some other up and coming review sites done as blogs as well. I like checking it out, keep it up White Throne Site 1 year anniversary 395375
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White Throne Site 1 year anniversary   White Throne Site 1 year anniversary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:50 pm

Count me as a regular. Thanks for doing this.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: White Throne Site 1 year anniversary   White Throne Site 1 year anniversary Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:11 am

Congrats. I've enjoyed your reviews.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: White Throne Site 1 year anniversary   White Throne Site 1 year anniversary Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:01 pm

congrats!! of course,you know i will always read your reviews! you have given steve a wonderful one as my boys in Ultimatum! thanks for all you do,keven!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Throne Site 1 year anniversary   White Throne Site 1 year anniversary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Throne Site 1 year anniversary
Page 1 of 1