Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seventh Calling announce new vocalist

Go down 
+2
kmorg
Lurideath
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

Seventh Calling announce new vocalist Empty
PostSubject: Seventh Calling announce new vocalist   Seventh Calling announce new vocalist Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:21 pm

US Heavy Metal band, Seventh Calling have officially announced the addition of vocalist, Rick Cox, to the band's line-up. Rick is known best for his work over the past years with international spanish-speaking heavy metal band, Pancho Villa.
"Rick brings an excellent amount of experience to the lead vocalist position," explains groups guitarist/vocalist Steve Handel. "The group has been a 4 pc since it's inception, so this is a new twist on things for us, adding in a 5th member. Rick is the only singer that has ever walked in to the studio and was prepared for his audition. We hooked up, ripped through several songs in short order, and afterwords, we knew that he was the one for the job."
Seventh Calling management is currently working on and will be announcing more tour dates very soon, with a few surprises, in support of the groups latest album 'Epidemic' which was released via Heaven and Hell Records on May 22nd. A free download of the groups current single, Test Of Time, is available and can be found at this location http://www.soundsofpurgatory.com/seventhcalling-freedownload.aspx
For more information on Seventh Calling please visit the bands official www.seventhcalling.com or the official www.myspace.com/seventhcalling
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Calling announce new vocalist   Seventh Calling announce new vocalist Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Seventh Calling announce new vocalist 11840

Will you release a new EP or something to showcase the new singer?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Calling announce new vocalist   Seventh Calling announce new vocalist Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:00 pm

They are or just about to release a new cd!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Calling announce new vocalist   Seventh Calling announce new vocalist Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:10 pm

The new CD is out, but that is without the new singer.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12614

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Calling announce new vocalist   Seventh Calling announce new vocalist Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:49 pm

good news, Shannon

Hope ya guys hit Nor. Calif.

Laterz

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Calling announce new vocalist   Seventh Calling announce new vocalist Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:49 pm

We just released Epidemic almost 2 months ago. We already started writing the next album which is far different than what we just released. Going more for a classic metal vibe with the new one. Its kicking ass though.

Rick is an amazing vocalist though! Glad we got him in!

There will be a lot of news updated in the near future. So much going on and so much to drool over!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Calling announce new vocalist   Seventh Calling announce new vocalist Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Hurray for Cox!! Seventh Calling announce new vocalist 778825

(C'mon, someone had to say it.)

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Calling announce new vocalist   Seventh Calling announce new vocalist Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:55 pm

We are playing a free show tomorrow July 9th here in Las Vegas at the Rock Room. If anyone is in town or feels like making a trip, come and get drunk and experience some good damn metal!! Also playing is Ultimate Sin (Ozzy Tribute)
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Calling announce new vocalist   Seventh Calling announce new vocalist Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Epidemic rocks bro...can't wait to hear the next one.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Calling announce new vocalist   Seventh Calling announce new vocalist Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:18 am

Wish I could be there.

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Calling announce new vocalist   Seventh Calling announce new vocalist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seventh Calling announce new vocalist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: