Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Queensryche LIve At The Moore!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

Queensryche LIve At The Moore! Empty
PostSubject: Queensryche LIve At The Moore!   Queensryche LIve At The Moore! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 2:30 pm

I didn't see a post of this, if I missed it sorry about that. I love the band and this release, and the dvd. If you'd like to hear it before you buy it, I'm playing the entire thing un interupted on my Metal show tonight! IM me and I'll tell you how-TJ
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Queensryche LIve At The Moore!   Queensryche LIve At The Moore! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:35 pm

I saw it at the store but, it's a little too expensive for my blood, so in turn I bought Queensryche Extended Versions for $5.88 at Wal-Mart. It doesn't have as many songs, but it was cheap and it's live. Is your show broadcast online? If so whats the address?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

PostSubject: Re: Queensryche LIve At The Moore!   Queensryche LIve At The Moore! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 7:07 pm

Just search WWSP and click on listen to us, my show starts at 9pm central time. I'm playing a few sets of classic Queensryche and then Live At The Moore about 9:30pm-TJ
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: Queensryche LIve At The Moore!   Queensryche LIve At The Moore! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 1:21 am

I had to work this evening so I didn't get to check it out. Is your show only on Sundays?
Back to top Go down
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

PostSubject: Re: Queensryche LIve At The Moore!   Queensryche LIve At The Moore! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:32 pm

It is only sundays, we do have another heavy ass show on tuesday nights from 10pm to 2am. It's a all request show called soundstreams. He tends to play alot of extreme, like Job For A Cowboy ect.-TJ
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: Queensryche LIve At The Moore!   Queensryche LIve At The Moore! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:40 pm

That's cool. How long does your show run on Sundays anyway?
Back to top Go down
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

PostSubject: Re: Queensryche LIve At The Moore!   Queensryche LIve At The Moore! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:03 pm

I do 3 hrs 9pm to midinght, my co hst does hr 2 so I guess I really do the first and last hour. This summer our new station manager extends my show all the way to 2am, he's the same guy ho does the tuesday night gig. I've been doing my show for 17 years now, my co host has been with me off and on over the years-
TJ
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: Queensryche LIve At The Moore!   Queensryche LIve At The Moore! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:36 pm

Sounds pretty cool. I will have to try and listen next Sunday, I work every Sunday night, but I will try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queensryche LIve At The Moore!   Queensryche LIve At The Moore! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queensryche LIve At The Moore!
Page 1 of 1