Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holyhell CD!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Holyhell CD! Empty
PostSubject: Holyhell CD!   Holyhell CD! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:12 pm

I'd been wanting this cd for over a year or since it's release and finally got for a decent price. Was going for $25. Anyway was opening it and putting it my cd player in the car. But later today I pull the case out and was amazed what the case was. Like most covers it is on the book itself this one was actually printed on the front case as well as the back. I've never come across and cd like this before. The bad thing is if your break or crack it your screwed.

Anyone esle have something like this?

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Holyhell CD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holyhell CD!   Holyhell CD! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:07 pm

I've seen a few like this. I hate them. Haha.

I recently sold a Y&T promo for their Ten album, and it's cover was somewhat like that.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Y-T-10-Ten-PRO-CD-version-/140412532440?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Music_CDs&hash=item20b13d36d8
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

Holyhell CD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holyhell CD!   Holyhell CD! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Yeah, notttt metal but I have Enigma - Voyageur, there is a special edition floating around where there is a bunch of print on the front, and then a very small insert behind the CD itself - but when it folds out, it's the same stuff as the square normal size insert...and there are no other inlay or liners at all, just the clear case. Holyhell CD! Icon_razz It looks awesome but I can't even hardly touch it, in fear of it cracking or something.

Holyhell CD! Enigma-Voyageur2003

most of the color you see is the print on the front.

as opposed to the normal version which is like

Holyhell CD! Cd-cover as a normal booklet, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holyhell CD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holyhell CD!   Holyhell CD! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holyhell CD!
Page 1 of 1