Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Annihilator - Live At The Masters Of Rock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Annihilator - Live At The Masters Of Rock Empty
PostSubject: Annihilator - Live At The Masters Of Rock   Annihilator - Live At The Masters Of Rock Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:28 am

I just got this yesterday and have been waiting quit awhile for this to come out. Say what you will about Dave Padden but he really does an outstanding job on this DVD. They played alot of old Annihilator classics and some from Metal cd.

In all I loved this dvd!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Storm_Rider89
Metal novice
Metal novice
Storm_Rider89

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Annihilator - Live At The Masters Of Rock   Annihilator - Live At The Masters Of Rock Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:00 am

Yer thats an amazing dvd, one of my favorite music dvd's. Yes Dave Padden is awesome, his vocals are excellent specially on never neverland, and set the world afire probably doing a better job than the originals. And he does all that while playing sum technical parts on guitar.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Annihilator - Live At The Masters Of Rock   Annihilator - Live At The Masters Of Rock Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:44 am

Storm_Rider89 wrote:
Yer thats an amazing dvd, one of my favorite music dvd's. Yes Dave Padden is awesome, his vocals are excellent specially on never neverland, and set the world afire probably doing a better job than the originals. And he does all that while playing sum technical parts on guitar.

Yes he is quite a good guitar player in his own rights!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Annihilator - Live At The Masters Of Rock   Annihilator - Live At The Masters Of Rock Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:21 pm

I dont have the dvd but i bought the cd and like it very much. I lost my fave a little in the band, but with this live album i really started to get back into the band. I ordered their new album, but i am still waiting for it.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Annihilator - Live At The Masters Of Rock   Annihilator - Live At The Masters Of Rock Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:29 pm

I've been thinking about picking this up.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Annihilator - Live At The Masters Of Rock   Annihilator - Live At The Masters Of Rock Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
I've been thinking about picking this up.

TOB go and pick it up you'll love it!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annihilator - Live At The Masters Of Rock   Annihilator - Live At The Masters Of Rock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annihilator - Live At The Masters Of Rock
Page 1 of 1