Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone!

Go down 
+2
tohostudios
Required Fields
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone!   Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:03 am

Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone! Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone!   Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:20 pm

OK, since no one else asked, I will.

What are you talking about?

Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone! 82702

PostSubject: Re: Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone!   Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:27 pm

RF hit the pub early today.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone!   Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:23 pm

It's a Simpsons reference, from the episode "Homer the Heretic" when Homer decides to quit going to Church so he can "worship God in his own way."

Quote :
At Moe's Tavern, Homer calls in to work to tell them he won't be in tomorrow due to a religious holiday. When asked for the name of the holiday, Homer looks around the barroom, sees a sign on the wall and comes up with ``The Feast of Maximum Occupancy.'' Homer invites Moe to join his religion, but Moe explains,``I was born a Snake Handler, and I'll die a Snake Handler.''

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone!   Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone! Cheers

Make sure to take alot of pictures. I find it really f'ing funny when your motor skills are all messed up.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone!   Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
It's a Simpsons reference, from the episode "Homer the Heretic" when Homer decides to quit going to Church so he can "worship God in his own way."

Quote :
At Moe's Tavern, Homer calls in to work to tell them he won't be in tomorrow due to a religious holiday. When asked for the name of the holiday, Homer looks around the barroom, sees a sign on the wall and comes up with ``The Feast of Maximum Occupancy.'' Homer invites Moe to join his religion, but Moe explains,``I was born a Snake Handler, and I'll die a Snake Handler.''

I remember that episdoe!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone!   Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:31 pm

Homer the Heretic is one of the greatest Simpsons episodes of all time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone!   Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:05 am

Now that you explain it, I remember that episode too.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone!   Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:10 am

Required Fields wrote:
Homer the Heretic is one of the greatest Simpsons episodes of all time.

I love when Homer's talking to God and sez that he doesn't want to go to church anymore because Reverend Lovejoy is "so boring." God sez "Hmmm, yes, Reverend Lovejoy really displeases me. I think I'll give him a canker sore." Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone!   Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:30 am

"Mmmmmmmmm, sacra-licious!!"

PostSubject: Re: Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone!   Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Feast of Maximum Occupancy, everyone!
Page 1 of 1