Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri?

Go down 
+4
MetalGuy71
mc666
Thrasher73
ultmetal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri? Empty
PostSubject: Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri?   Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:39 am

This was posted at the CMR:
Quote :
Caught up with a mate today that I haven't seen for years - I always nicknamed him "Mr Impellitteri" because what he didn't know about the band isn't really worth knowing! To give you an idea - he currently owns close to 70 assorted discs associated with Impellitteri and stays in regular contact with various past members of the band.

He told me today that he is almost 100% sure that Rob Rock is re-joining Chris again to sing for Impellitteri! On Chris' site it states the following:

"The new IMPELLITTERI recording titled "Good and Evil" is
proceeding nicely. We are recording at the Village Recorders in Los
Angeles. Also, there is a BIG SURPRISE as to who is singing in the
band!! Beware!!
"

My mate says that this is referring to Rob, and let me tell you, if he is wrong then it would be the first time he's ever been wrong about news concerning the band..

Could be HUGE!!

Would be cool if this were true. I really liked Impellitteri with Rob Rock singing. Haven't liked anything they have done as much since he left.

ult
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri?   Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:51 am

I like anything Rob has sung on,whether it be solo or with a another band.So this would be fine by me
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri?   Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:59 am

i only liked Impellitteri with Rock.

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri?   Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:14 am

I'm not too familiar with Impelliteri's work, but I'm a Rob Rock fan, so this is certainly a good thing if true.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39655

PostSubject: Re: Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri?   Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:34 pm

If that is true, it would be awesome. I love Impellitteri's releases (especially the one's with Rob Rock).Rob Rock is one of the top singers in the genre.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri?   Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:15 pm

The reality is, imho... Impelliterri needs Rob Rock (on a professional level).... not the other way around... Clearly Rob helps to define that band's sound. The guy simply is one of the top five metal singer/vocalists today... you can put your own list together but he needs to be in it.

Chris is a great player, but nobody hums arpegios or chromatic scales, y'know.... Graham who?....

Rob's solo stuff is great and I thought I read something that his new solo disc is almost or already done??...

If Rob rejoins Impelliterri I'll be buying it.... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri?   Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:45 pm

he is!! check it out(killer song by the way)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baoLus0UWsY
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri?   Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:20 pm

Wow. That's a world-class bump! 20 months old! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri?   Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob Rock to rejoin Impellitteri?
Page 1 of 1